Hello

I own a Kramer Strker FR424SM from '06.
I was looking at doing something interesting with the wiring and decided to first completely understand what is already going on with the stock wiring.
I havent found out the values of the pots and the cap that were already in there.
So opened up the back cover and drew a wiring diagram. What i would like some help with is first of all confirming whether this is the correct diagram or not (or if i have messed up somewhere and have something that will result in no output).

First, pics of the guts :

Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Douglas Spad (Alder) [ custom wired with EMG and Passives ] : Kramer Striker FR424SM
Line 6 POD X3Live : Digitech Rp80 : Tascam US144
Kustom Sound (crappy ass) solid state amp
Old Steel String Acoustic (some local company)
Last edited by Kramer1309 at Apr 26, 2008,
Pic of the guitar:

Wiring diagram of the pickups:

-The DualRail :

-The QuadRail :

The Diagram i drew up:

The naked wire is drawn in a silver pen that looks grey at some places and shines at others.
The white wires are drawn with a blue pen.
The thick blocks are wiring cases which have more than one wire in them.
The 5 way switch has the 8 connectors that i drew longer in line and the other two (the two shorter ones at the ends of the diagram) are on a slightly lower level... i didnt understand this.The one closer to the neck has all the black and naked wires from the pickups as well as the naked wire from the body of the volume pot wired to it in a large mass of solder.

So, any confirmations/help/info about the pot and cap values ??

Thanks

EDIT: Resized the images...
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Douglas Spad (Alder) [ custom wired with EMG and Passives ] : Kramer Striker FR424SM
it should say somer where on the back of them and learn how to use a picture resizer thingy please!!! photo bucket can even do it for you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Yeah, i know it should say the value somewhere but its not visible (see pics) and i dont want to take off the stuff till i figure out how its working.

What i want to know is whether the wiring diagram (last pic) would work and is it accurate??
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Bump
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
hey - i figured abit about the wires but would like someone to help me out
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
bump
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
off topic : where did ya get ur ax from??? reverse head, rosewood fb and floyd on a striker?? coollll...
Well - My striker actually has a non-reverse head & maple neck but i'm looking for a neck with a reverse head - those were built in 99-01 by MusicYo, one of my friends has one.
I got mine from there in 06, at that time, they didn't have the rev head and rosewood but most striker models had floyds.
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
ya i kno... even a friend o mine has the reverse head rosewood one......his is much better than the new ones, imo... even i got mine in 06... maple neck, tho... they didnt have rosewood on the floyd models... oh well...