Buying a Peavey head soon but i'm not sure what cab to buy. What are some good but cheap cabs?
Schecter Damien 6
Epiphone G-400
Digitech RP200A
Vox AD30VT-XL
Last edited by Jonakin at Apr 26, 2008,
Quote by Jonakin
Buying a Peavey head soon but i'm not sure what cab to buy. What are some good but cheap cabs?

Ahh i didn´t know that there was a Peavey 6150...
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
Quote by stebbic
Ahh i didn´t know that there was a Peavey 6150...

Way to be useful.

Anyway, I've heard that Framus cabs are good and cheap? You might want to take a look at Thomann.de to see if their prices are good, but of course if you can get it cheaper locally or something... Also, Laney cabs maybe?
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Yeah i've looked on Thomann and they have their own brand called Harley Benton. Has anyone tried them and are they good?
Schecter Damien 6
Epiphone G-400
Digitech RP200A
Vox AD30VT-XL
Quote by Jonakin
Yeah i've looked on Thomann and they have their own brand called Harley Benton. Has anyone tried them and are they good?

Most Harley Benton stuff is pretty low quality, but I've heard the cabs are decent. Or maybe that was Behringer cabs? Anyway, check out the Framus 212 at Thomann, I believe it's pretty well priced.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
Way to be useful.

Anyway, I've heard that Framus cabs are good and cheap? You might want to take a look at Thomann.de to see if their prices are good, but of course if you can get it cheaper locally or something... Also, Laney cabs maybe?

Framus Cabs cost 1000 dollars for a 4x12. Not exactly cheap.

TS. If going new I would highly recommend a Vader 2x12. If going used you should check out Mesa and Vader 4x12's.

EDIT: I didn't realize you were in the UK. Mesa is a horrible buy there, not sure about Vader though. Check out used Orange cabs.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Last edited by BleedDeathMetal at Apr 26, 2008,
if you can find them used, a hiwatt 2x12. i've used them and compared to the mesa recto cabs and marshall cabs i tried theyre godly.