I need a video editing program. Something very simple and easy to use.
I would love it if I could just click a place on the time line, click another place, and it'll delete whatever is in between.
I don't know who else to ask, so UG is the answer.

Please and thanks.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Adobe Premiere is your best choice. If you've ever used Photoshop, the jump isn't far.

It's a great program.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
i use final cut express which comes with on macs.
its amazing. you can buy FCE for pc too.

i genuinely recommend it. and its a pro oftware except with some audio editing stuff taken out and a few less features. but otherwise its the same program. napoleon dynamite and a few others were edited on it.

look it up. its great.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
something very simple? just use windows movie maker. it kinda sucks but you should already have it and its as easy as they come
Quote by Diamond Dave
something very simple? just use windows movie maker. it kinda sucks but you should already have it and its as easy as they come

I tried that, but it's making it difficult to cut out all the bits in the middle I don't want.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by t3gan
I tried that, but it's making it difficult to cut out all the bits in the middle I don't want.

If you already find WMM too difficult to handle, then definately forget about the other suggestions.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Try Ulead Video Studio. My friend made a 15 minute film on that and he showed me how to edit videos and everything. It was really easy. You just drag the video onto this track and select the frame where you want it cut and you say "Cut". (I think thats the option, its like a "]") and the rest of the film goes away. And you drag the video again onto the track and select where you want the film to start from and you press "[". So the start of the film until that point gets cut away. Really neat.
Even though it seems hard when you read this, its really easy once you try it.

Cheers.