And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by TDKshorty
How about motivation to live?

**** studying, you're gonna die one day

silence, hippie.

knoledgeh iz powarz!
haha this is hilarious, its 11pm on the second last day of my mid semester break at university and ive been procrastinating for about 13 days and have two assignments due first thing this monday.

i live at a college and its been non-stop playing 8-ball, table tennis, volleyball, starcraft and being on UG
Quote by webbtje
Getting off UG would be a good idea.

That's nasty. There's way too many of us.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Here's some good motivation.

Get off your ass and study. If you do badly it could affect the way your life turns out. By simply not studying, you could have a crappy job in the future.
unplug the computer for a day and sit in a nice spot with nothing but your books. even if you didnt have to study in high school you do now. you'll be impressed with the difference studying makes and when your done you'll feel good instead of worthless.
Think of all the bitches, hoes, and respect you can gain from studying
Quote by Lethal.7
I have none, someone help =[

One word: McDonalds
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
I only study for school so that i can get some sorta scholarship. Cuz then my smaller brother would have some money for school and my parents would have some money too. That's really the only motivation for me. Most of my studies, i consider useless and irrelevant to anything in my life.
arguably the whole of your life is determined in about 10 to 20 hours of sitting exams. you get taught everything you need for them in class. homework and studying are ways of remembering what you were taught in class.

the question you have to ask yourself is this: would i sacrifice about 20 hours out of my whole life to give myself better chances in the future?

20 hours out of your life; you will probably live until you are 80 years old. lets say you are 18 years old, and will live til you are 80. so you have 62 years left. that means you have 543120 hours. around 20 of those hours will determine how the other 543100 hours will be.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock
arguably the whole of your life is determined in about 10 to 20 hours of sitting exams. you get taught everything you need for them in class. homework and studying are ways of remembering what you were taught in class.

the question you have to ask yourself is this: would i sacrifice about 20 hours out of my whole life to give myself better chances in the future?

20 hours out of your life; you will probably live until you are 80 years old. lets say you are 18 years old, and will live til you are 80. so you have 62 years left. that means you have 543120 hours. around 20 of those hours will determine how the other 543100 hours will be.

I can guarantee you that you're going to be spending more than 20 hours of your life writing exams.
Get some food you really like (a snack food preferably) and every few minutes eat one of whatever you have... I do it
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
I can guarantee you that you're going to be spending more than 20 hours of your life writing exams.

the exams i was talking about are the university qualifying exams. i know the uni exams are as long as hell. okay, 3 A-Levels take about 36 hours, but the difference between 20 and 36 hours is negligible when you think about what kind of future you would have if you got 3 A's or 3 C's.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
I'm currently studying for my legal exams. The way I get motivation is through this:

Education

+

Clifford Chance, London - Top 10 International Law Firm

=

Business Success as a lawyer

+

Lots of Money

+

Great Family

+

Big Mansion

+ finally

Well deserved Happiness

You can do almost anything you want to if you have an education. If you want an easier life, an education is the first step. Study your ass off and watch the rewards come in. It all works out but you have to put the effort in.

I have this vision that I will be a Top lawyer in London, going around the world on Business with a great family and very financially stable along with great happiness that's well deserved. Don't you want that?

If you do - don't forget what I've told you.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Apr 26, 2008,
I've just accepted the fact that I can not study at all at home, i am the procrastination MASTER while i'm here
the computer + my wandering mind = wasting 2 hours watching random youtube videos

however, I can go get eat a sandwich+coffee and then hole up in the library for like 4 hours of immense productivity on just one subject
im so abd at my course aswell

ill put off my projects till i have like a month to go, then im like ****TTTT
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by chillrock

I'm 17 and have already done far more than 20 hours' examination.
Quote by webbtje
I'm 17 and have already done far more than 20 hours' examination.

okay, but try to understand the point of what i was saying: studying and sitting exams take up a small percentage of your total life, but they determine significantly how your life is going to turn out.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Nah, you don't need to study. Just do a quick review before the test or something.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....