Alright now some of you may laugh at this, but I'm having trouble deciding where to put my Metal Muff and Ibanez TS808 tubescreamer. (Just two pedals)

What's better UG?

Guitar > Ibanez TS808 Tubescreamer > EHX Metal Muff > Amp


Guitar > EHX Metal Muff > Ibanez TS808 Tubescreamer > Amp

Help a newbie out!

I say tubescreamer first. But play around with the two until you find a sound you like. If you dont use both at the same time, and one is true bypass, put it first.