its basically a hairband that u put around ur stirngs for wen you tap and stuff open notes dont ring out
there's 2 items that are called string dampeners. 1 is a metal "arch" that goes over the strings north of the bridge(like found on fender jazzmasters/mustangs). the other is an effect or add on that im not familiar with.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik