Yeah...

I just got kicked off the MacBeth Dominance tour...
I was touring with Verona Beach as their guitar tech, and today they kinda told me they respect what I do, and that they found me to be a nice guy but for some reason they couldn't connect to me...

So now I'm sitting at home...already missing the touring...There's a great charm to visiting another stage, another city every day...

Anyone else here been kicked of a tour before?
Couldn't connect? What? A cable to an amp?

Sounds silly
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I got kicked off a tour BUS. Apparently you aren't allowed to sh*t in the sink in the back of it...
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I got kicked off a tour BUS. Apparently you aren't allowed to sh*t in the sink in the back of it...

its TOO easy to confuse all that stuff.

space saving means that happened to me in a caravan once.

everything looks the same!
You should have taken all the tubes out of their amps before you left. Or taken all the power cords from them. Something they probably don't have extras of.
That sucks. You could of got them back pretty bad, like put eggs in their amps next to the tubes so when they heat up a lot, POP!
it would be hilarious if all their equipment gets messed up and they had no one to fix it
The Conservative youth of America!
Quote by Les Paul Ell
That sucks. You could of got them back pretty bad, like put eggs in their amps next to the tubes so when they heat up a lot, POP!

No no no no no.
Put a whole fish in there.
Quote by MightyAl
No no no no no.
Put a whole fish in there.

no no no

put a jar of dead decaying rats in there.

*gasses expand, POP jar breaks dead rat smell everywhere*
I lol in the general direction of guitarists who can't work out how to use their own equipment
why do u have to connect with your guitar tech ? as long as he fixes up your gear right its no prob. seems to be the prob with all the bands i've met, they're all focused on their "gut feelings" and "vibes" and all that cr*p. its stupid what playing a few gigs does to people ego's
Quote by Def
why do u have to connect with your guitar tech ? as long as he fixes up your gear right its no prob. seems to be the prob with all the bands i've met, they're all focused on their "gut feelings" and "vibes" and all that cr*p. its stupid what playing a few gigs does to people ego's

Yeah, I don't get it either. I'm doing my job, trying to be a nice guy...but seriously, if you think I'm a good guy and I do my job properly (they let me know I did a good job on many occasions), and every now and then you can have a laugh with me, then where does the "not connecting" part start?

So yeah, I'm not your best friend, so what? I can get along with pretty much everyone, and it's not as if I made your life any harder, quite the contrary...

Ah well, I'm gonna stop ranting and start getting some of my stuff (which is still on the bus) back.

And just to them people who'd think I'd want to get even...not by any stretch of that term. I'd feel like an ass for doing so, and I just can't get myself to ruin those guitars/amps I put so much work into keeping them in their best performance.
Quote by metalscott76
it would be hilarious if all their equipment gets messed up and they had no one to fix it

They still have my phonennumber, so I expect to be hearing from them next time their stuff breaks down on them