Page 1 of 2
If you became president of your country and you could change one thing, what would it be?
I'd lift the smoking ban.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I'd resign. I wouldn't want to be under that much pressure, and any laws that I'd try to introduce would probably not get through Parliament.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'd lift the smoking ban.

I'd reinforce the smoking ban.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
I'd make Gordon Brown put the economy back to where it was before he started f*cking with it, or at least rise people's wages in line with inflation.
I'd fire my lazer!!! BLAAAAAAARRRRGHHH!
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
Quote by weemansyndrome
I'd reinforce the smoking ban.

Then I'd lift it again
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Change immigration laws
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
i would get rid of our system of checks and balances(some equal power crap) and then be able to do whatever i want
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
*flameshield*

independence

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Get rid of democracy completely.
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
I would do something that might actually benefit people. Or just resign, I can't control a country
i would turn it back into the power it once was
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I'd get confused since I'd be the president of the UK, hell I could just claim I was the president of the UK any time, it doesn't matter, I'd still have zilch-o power over the country.
Hmmmm. Ok I'll leave just let me get my hat.
privitase parts of the pubic services, and try and trim the beauracracy of the others where i can. and using all of the money saved by that give everyone a nice big tax cut. and start building some new prisions since theres not enough in the uk so theyre very soft on offenders, and double the size of the police force, as though the anti terror bit seems good twice as many cops on the beat might help with the chav problem

oh, and bring in the 99p coin, to save on change
Last edited by Def at Apr 26, 2008,
Quote by Grundy0
I'd get confused since I'd be the president of the UK, hell I could just claim I was the president of the UK any time, it doesn't matter, I'd still have zilch-o power over the country.
Hmmmm. Ok I'll leave just let me get my hat.

But you could change one thing, and give yourself [palpatine]UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH![/palpatine]
I'd spend tax money on fixing the horrible roads. Then I'd send A LOT more funding to hospitals. I'd also tax the richest 1% of the people so horribly.
Make hospitals free in Britian...

Free of ****ty nurses, doctors and whatnot!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Restore The Constitution.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
My country has a lack of decent, respectable, inspiring or moral men. I'd give everyone some decent damn education and then maybe my country won't be an absolute sh*t hole.
It would probably drive me insane, I'd probably end up running into one of my congressional meetings with an assualt rifle and shooting up the place. I wouldn't get anything done.
The Pit. The Movie.
Eliminate the fucking space program. We're supposedly headed toward a recession and have a bad economy, so why not stop putting million dollar robots on Mars?
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Thornography
I'd spend tax money on fixing the horrible roads. Then I'd send A LOT more funding to hospitals. I'd also tax the richest 1% of the people so horribly.

Thornography for President!

If I was the president, I would invade the US.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I'd nuke the majority of my own country
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
My one change...I'd legalize drugs and regulate them. That way, people wouldn't be funding terrorist organizations and organized crime when they buy drugs. The drugs would also be cleaner and safer, too. Keep non-violent drug offenders out of jail, save tax money, keep the people safer, do away with a lot of crime. Win-win all around, I should say.
Make nudity on t.v.!!

Or... something good for the environment..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Ban private healthcare and education. I disagree with it on moral grounds.
id make my country go on strike for more money
(its funny cause im canadian)
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Page 1 of 2