Page 1 of 2
Which TV show do you think is the worst, and why?

I think that the show Little Bush on comedy central is the worst. It's a show that is boring, not funny, and so stupid that watching it feels embarrassing
Worst? Dear god there are so many...
Some are so bad that you watch them just so you can sit there and insult all you can.
I don't like Gilmore Girls... they talk to fast...
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
The UK version of Pimp My Ride.

Some shows are crap, so you don't watch them, but others are so crap that they're kind of morbidly fascinating.
The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody. In fact a lot of Disney stuff...

And +1 on the UK Pimp My Ride, that is truely awful.
Quote by blue_strat
The UK version of Pimp My Ride.

Some shows are crap, so you don't watch them, but others are so crap that they're kind of morbidly fascinating.

+1, god, i wish that guy who shot tim westwood had been a better shot
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Pretty much all kid shows nowdays. Did you ever watch them? They have the most trippiest characters and the stupidest plot lines. No wonder why kids are getting stupider...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Mind of Mencia, Newer Family Guy, MadTV, Newer Saturday Night Live.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
All those Love shows like Rock of Love and viva taquias show where people try to win her over. The Bachelor, any of those shows are ****ing stupid. Infact, unless it's something like American Idol where it's funny to watch at times or reality shows where people are seriously going through something amazing and/or cool, is crap. Love is not cool, and it's all played out.
all uk programs apart from Young ones, Fawlty Towers, Top Gear and everything else on channel Dave
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
big brother. boring chavs stuck in ahouse... ohhh ineresting.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Lazy town!

That show is so crappy and that villian guy is weird.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by M.O.P
Lazy town!

That show is so crappy and that villian guy is weird.

Why do you even watch that...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Just turn on MTV and you'll have your answer.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
South Park. I've been forced to watch several seasons, and it's just a terrible terrible show. Not one laugh...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Lil Macker

Why do you even watch that...

I watched it once because I had to.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by Lil Macker
Course!

Cause it's sooooo not the pedobear pic
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Cause it's sooooo not the pedobear pic

Actually the girl is 17 (I learnt this from another thread on Lazy Town)
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by /winalot
archeology
gardening
dramas
fashion
reality...................

That's everything other than music videos and news.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
That new show on nickelodeon dance on sunset or something like that. Nobody wants to see some pedophile showing little kids(there probably like12 or 13 but still) how to do stupid dance moves
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by nachocheeez
Worst? Dear god there are so many...
Some are so bad that you watch them just so you can sit there and insult all you can.
I don't like Gilmore Girls... they talk to fast...

Pussy. They don't talk fast at all... mind you my cousin thinks that me and my best mate talk too fast (I'm a guy and my best mates a girl, my cousins a guy)... hmm... maybe i'm too girlie.

Um... I DESPISE The Wedge... OMFG WHAT THE **** WERE THE CREATORS THINKING! And i don't like that "We Can Be Heroes" show but i've never watched it properly. It just makes me cringe.

However, I love Scrubs (EEEEAAAAAGLLLLLLLLLLE), and How I Met Your Mother. And House has it's moments...

THAT'S WHY I WAS THINKING OF SCRUBS!

I HATE GREYS ANATOMY! i was watching one episode the other (My mother is addicted to it and I was on UG in the room) and one of the chicks calls the youngest dude "Bambi" STRAIGHT OUT OF SCRUBS! ****ING STEALERS!

It'slright, they take the piss out of each other anyway.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Naruto. Seriously, I hate it. Every aspect of it.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
My Name is Earl, Friends, My Family, Big Brother.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
There is too much, EVERYTHING on the family channel.

EVERYTHING on MTV, but most of all...That's so Raven, if I had my way she'd be dead.

Oh and just yesterday I saw a show and it was about Repo men in the U.S. It was probably the funniest thing I'd ever seen. They jacked some guys boat, plane and got shot at while trying to get someones truck ahaha.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
that show on vh1 that lasted literally like two weeks, and it was a bunch of celebrities who were trying to turn themselves into country rockstars
or the real world
or that lewis black show, that **** is horrible
Quote by daytripper75
i dont know. probably something stupid like Gossip Girl.

I got addicted to that and had to stop myself from watching it. Some of the characters reminded me too much of my friends... we're from a small country town so it was nothing like the show, just weird.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
There are a couple good shows on MTV, like Made and True Life. Disney Channel must have the worst writers in history of TV at the moment.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Yeah I agree. Some of it is actually pretty good, but most is repetitive, dull and totally lacking in any sort of humour, mostly it just makes me laugh nervously as if to say "oh, right, that's supposed to be funny"
Page 1 of 2