My Guitar teacher has offered me a Tech 21 60 watt 12" celestion amp to buy, and has said "just come up with an offer".

My mum said "Offer him £150"
but i'm not sure how much it's worth exactly.

Can anyone help?

(PS - £150 isnt my limit, but my mum would like to pay the smallest amount possible)
I'l pretty much play any type of music if I like it,
Paul Gilbert / Joe Satriani > ACDC / Iron Maiden > Paramore / Taking back sunday.

And consider it's 3rd hand. And yes it's that exact amp.
He said He'd do a good deal for me within my budget. (Which If I really push it, I might be able to get to £250)
^ It's more expensive in the UK
To the TS, I think you should look at a Laney VC15, I have one and I play stuff like satriani on it great
Quote by Horlicks
^ It's more expensive in the UK
To the TS, I think you should look at a Laney VC15, I have one and I play stuff like satriani on it great

I've never tried out a Laney before, so I'm not sure what to expect there. I was thinking of a marashal as thats what most of the other guys at my saturday centre use, but yeah mu guitar teacher offered me this so I checked it out on the website and liked the look of it.

He's let me borrow it to try it out and I really like it, It's just judging the price because I'm not really sure in thay area

But judging from Spazz128735's post I was thinking £180?
If you can get 180, then go for it, that's an absolute steal (even at 3rd hand).
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Right, I've sent him a message with the offer, see what he says
thanks for your help guys.
As expected the offer was rejected
But I've re-offered him £210