And it was probably the greatest thing in my life. I HIGHLY recommend going. Unfortunately Eluveitie wasn't able to play and we had some random local band and they kinda sucked but then Tyr came on and then the real show started and it was amazing.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Seriously, the best show I've ever been to. When Turisas came on the crowd become insane and it just didn't end until the show was over. All of them, Turisas, Tyr, and Ensiferum played all the songs I wanted them to play except Turisas didn't play Miklagard Overture but it doesn't matter. I can't possibly think of a more perfect show unless of course Eluveitie was there too.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

You lucky s.ob.

Everyone';s going to awesome shows
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
You lucky s.ob.

Everyone';s going to awesome shows

Nobody comes to PA.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Behemoth, Nile, Opeth, Dream Theater, Slayer...

basically a bunch of big bands go to Philly
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
zomg zomg zomg. I can't wait to see Tyr on May 7th; I've waited so long to see them live.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i want to go so ****ing bad, its just i'd have to go to Atlanta to go and...i cant do that.
this sucks...
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
They're coming here on May 12th! But I need money, how much were tickets, and merchandise, I want an Ensiferum shirt!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Scourge441
Unless something amazing happens, I'm gonna miss it tomorrow.

Same
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
yeee saw it in Toronto, you got pics? i realllly need pics, i forgot my camera, O'Faolain replaced Eluveitie, my ticket was 33 bucks and shirts were 30 and cds were 25 bucks, not bad, not bad at all.
Just found out I can't go....*Cries*
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
I'm happy, tickets are only twenty dollars! Now I just need money for an Ensiferum shirt.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I'm definitely getting a Tyr shirt!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie