Hey. well I've decided After I buy my ceriatone, I would really like to have a hard rock/metal amp. I was looking into bugera amps. I've heard the 6260 is basically a 5150 if thats true I want it now lol. I"m looking for van halen sounds but also want to play skillet and stuff like that. my budget is gonna be about $1000 dollars so the bugera would be perfect. I would like a combo btw no stacks lol.

NO BASHING
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Go for the 333.

I wouldn't get a 5150 to nail a Van Halen tone, let alone a clone.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Go for the 333.

I wouldn't get a 5150 to nail a Van Halen tone, let alone a clone.

what should I get to get van halen tones or will my 18w get close enough with a OD?

so the 333 I'll go look that one up
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
what should I get to get van halen tones or will my 18w get close enough with a OD?

so the 333 I'll go look that one up

Your 18 watter is quite perfect for it.

If the heaviest you go is Van Halen, you definately don't need a 5150 or a Triple XXX/JSX clone.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Your 18 watter is quite perfect for it.

If the heaviest you go is Van Halen, you definately don't need a 5150 or a Triple XXX/JSX clone.

oh no I want it for metal also lol. Skillet, disciple and things like that I'm pretty sure they use rectos or mark amps I don't have that kinda money lol.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=845438

Let me refer you to this thread...I'm trying to compile all Bugera info and questions in one place for everyone. The 6260 is similar to the 5150, but not exactly the same.

If you are looking for the combo, I own one and can vouch for its versatility. I play in a jazz band, a Praise band and a post hardcore band. It does it all, and with ease. And the combo version starts to open up sooner, volumewise, as far as getting that nice power tube break up
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by Bloodshed
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=845438

Let me refer you to this thread...I'm trying to compile all Bugera info and questions in one place for everyone. The 6260 is similar to the 5150, but not exactly the same.

If you are looking for the combo, I own one and can vouch for its versatility. I play in a jazz band, a Praise band and a post hardcore band. It does it all, and with ease. And the combo version starts to open up sooner, volumewise, as far as getting that nice power tube break up

thanks! I read that over.versitality is exactly what I want but it's nice to have.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
oh no I want it for metal also lol. Skillet, disciple and things like that I'm pretty sure they use rectos or mark amps I don't have that kinda money lol.

Skillet? Disciple? Metal? Since when?

I kid. But yeah, your 18 watter should be able to handle those things.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Skillet? Disciple? Metal? Since when?

I kid. But yeah, your 18 watter should be able to handle those things.

lol. are you sure? well then if I don't need that what a GREAT clean amp for under 1000?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
With an solid OD, your 18 watter can do those things, but you won't have the clean headroom of a higher wattage amp. On the same token, thats what the volume knob on the guitar is for. You could then reroute that money to, oh say, a killer OD and a new cab? Maybe? I could build an 808 clone for $80 (i'm trying to get my pedals out, so right now I'm not making any profit whatsoever.

If you still want a nice combo to carry around though, and are set on a new amp, snag a Bugera, and with the leftover money, retube and go for an OD. You'll be smiling for a long time.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by Bloodshed
With an solid OD, your 18 watter can do those things, but you won't have the clean headroom of a higher wattage amp. On the same token, thats what the volume knob on the guitar is for. You could then reroute that money to, oh say, a killer OD and a new cab? Maybe? I could build an 808 clone for $80 (i'm trying to get my pedals out, so right now I'm not making any profit whatsoever.

If you still want a nice combo to carry around though, and are set on a new amp, snag a Bugera, and with the leftover money, retube and go for an OD. You'll be smiling for a long time.

nah I'm not set On a new amp I didn't think the 18w was gonna be able to pull that off though.

I would buy your OD but I'm also making ODs to lol. there is alot more people than I though selling them lol.

but I do want a amp to do really great cleans cause the 18w will never completly clean up with the volume knob
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era