So I basically have no idea how to get started on this reflection essay I have to do for my Brit Lit class. We had a 'senior project' this year (which was a year long project), where we basically did the whole thing outside of school and had to write a Research Paper, create a product (I built a guitar), and in May, I'll be presenting a speech about my entire project. There were also various other forms to fill out and other more minor assignments attached to our project as the year progressed.

The general topic for mine is Music, so I had a lot of leniency on what I could do for it. My problem now is that I have to write a Reflection Essay about my entire project. I know what I'll generally say in this essay, but I can't think of a good way to begin the introduction, without it sounding elementary. I don't believe there is a length requirement for the essay, aside from it being a typical 5-paragraph essay.

I'm basically supposed to sum up my project... the trial and errors, the successes, and all of the work put into it. I just don't know what to do about the introduction. Once I get going, I'll be able to keep going, but if anyone in the Pit could give me any advice on starting this essay, I would greatly appreciate it
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
the intorduciton for most essays should be very simmilar to the conclusion, well thats waat i've been taught (A level Hisotry in the UK). it doesnt have to be long winded etc, just simply outline your main points i think =]
tell them the angle of incidence is the same as the angle of reflection

we did that last week
Quote by seljer
tell them the angle of incidence is the same as the angle of reflection

we did that last week

Real helpful...
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.