Well, im 16, have been playing for a year and a half and i want to join a band.
No gigging experience necessary since i have none either. I'll be willing to play pretty much anything. Preferably i want people who live in Essex in England since i cant go great distances to practice.
Drummer, bassist and singer needed at least, maybe another guitarist as well.
Where in essex?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Where in essex?

Well i live in Witham near Braintree but i'd be willing to try and get anywhere in the county.
Where are you from then?
Quote by SOADplayer2
Well i live in Witham near Braintree but i'd be willing to try and get anywhere in the county.
Where are you from then?

Near colchester.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Near colchester.

Oh cool thats within travelling range lol :P
do you have a band or something already or are you also looking for a whole band?
Quote by SOADplayer2
Oh cool thats within travelling range lol :P
do you have a band or something already or are you also looking for a whole band?

I'm just looking for people to jam with 'cos I'm fed up of playing on my own; so it's just me.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I'm just looking for people to jam with 'cos I'm fed up of playing on my own; so it's just me.

hey, thats cool :P so what now then?
I'd like to jam with you as well, but I'm nowhere near as good as you listening to whats on your profile... Would that bother you?
Quote by SOADplayer2
hey, thats cool :P so what now then?
I'd like to jam with you as well, but I'm nowhere near as good as you listening to whats on your profile... Would that bother you?

Not at all and those songs on my profile...to be honest I'm not happy with them anyway, sounds a bit hackneyed to me

I guess the first step is when can you come here? I have no transport of my own so me going anywhere is a bit impossible but I have my own practice space at home and can basically practice any time because I'm unemployed.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Not at all and those songs on my profile...to be honest I'm not happy with them anyway, sounds a bit hackneyed to me

I guess the first step is when can you come here? I have no transport of my own so me going anywhere is a bit impossible but I have my own practice space at home and can basically practice any time because I'm unemployed.

Erm, how about next monday, being a bank holiday and everything?
And would i need to bring my amp and my own effects? coz i plan on using public transport (more fool me lmao) and it could be awkward to get it all on a train.
Quote by SOADplayer2
Erm, how about next monday, being a bank holiday and everything?
And would i need to bring my amp and my own effects? coz i plan on using public transport (more fool me lmao) and it could be awkward to get it all on a train.

Unfortunately I can't really do monday, I'm not going to be in that day (typical). And if you're happy running through my Ashdown FA60 then you needn't bring anything other than your guitar.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Unfortunately I can't really do monday, I'm not going to be in that day (typical). And if you're happy running through my Ashdown FA60 then you needn't bring anything other than your guitar.

Ok, thats cool.. we'll just need to find another day to start this... i guess i could do the weekend after this, the sunday would be good. Is that ok with you?
Quote by SOADplayer2
Ok, thats cool.. we'll just need to find another day to start this... i guess i could do the weekend after this, the sunday would be good. Is that ok with you?

Should be, I'll have to make sure but I can't think of any reason why not.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Should be, I'll have to make sure but I can't think of any reason why not.

Awesome! well I'll add you as a friend and then we'll talk by using personal messages from thereon. keep me up to date with stuff :P
(P.S. would you mind if I brought a friend on that sunday?)
Quote by SOADplayer2
Awesome! well I'll add you as a friend and then we'll talk by using personal messages from thereon. keep me up to date with stuff :P
(P.S. would you mind if I brought a friend on that sunday?)

Nope; that's cool with me, does he/she play and what does he/she play?

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Nope; that's cool with me, does he/she play and what does he/she play?

If he comes, he'll play guitar as well lol. Well, i'll message you sometime next week to work out final plans and times and then i look forward to some jamming :P
Quote by SOADplayer2
If he comes, he'll play guitar as well lol. Well, i'll message you sometime next week to work out final plans and times and then i look forward to some jamming :P

Awesome, I look forward to hearing from you.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.