Alright, so Im supposed to make around 10 connection between The Crucible (play and movie) and Senator McCarthy's witch hunts.
I have 5 connections so far, so if anyone could come with connections between the two It would be extremely appreciated

Thaks
For some reason I read this topic as; "Help with HIV".
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Quote by Mynabull
For some reason I read this topic as; "Help with HIV".

Me too :/
Quote by wiggyisgreat
What?

I need five connections between the Salem Witch Trials (as shown in THe Crucible) and
and Senator McCarthy's communist trials

I misread the title "Help with HIV"

and i have no idea what you're trying to say.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Despite disagreeing with your sig, i'll try to help.
The McCarthy hunts involved people using paranoia as the basis for signaling out other people and causing them to be blacklisted. This was the same paranoia that fueled the accusations during the witch trials. In the witch trials the accusations were used against older people, land owners, in an attempt to get them killed and pick up their land or belongings. I'm sure there were instances of this in the Red Scare too, check out the Hollywood Blacklist.
Pretty much the opposite of this applies to both: "We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another." -Edward R. M.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Quote by ezlntrooper
Despite disagreeing with your sig, i'll try to help.
The McCarthy hunts involved people using paranoia as the basis for signaling out other people and causing them to be blacklisted. This was the same paranoia that fueled the accusations during the witch trials. In the witch trials the accusations were used against older people, land owners, in an attempt to get them killed and pick up their land or belongings. I'm sure there were instances of this in the Red Scare too, check out the Hollywood Blacklist.
Pretty much the opposite of this applies to both: "We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another." -Edward R. M.

Sorry about my sig, but I know what both are, I just can't find any more similarities between the two

What Im looking for is like
Reverend Paris beign disliked on Salem leads him to make the witchhunt bigger. This is like McCarthy's communist hunting because he did it to be reelected in the senate