Dont they have that jimi signature fuzz pedal? that would probobly nail it.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Any germanium fuzz face clone.

Analogman SunFace comes to mind. Or build your own.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
Quote by SRVStrat808
Any germanium fuzz face clone.

Analogman SunFace comes to mind. Or build your own.

Isn't the SunFace quite expensive? I agree with this post, but I strongly recommend that you build your own.
Roger Mayer Axis/Classic? Building your own clone would be muchos cheaper, though.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I have one in my sig for 65+ shipping made it my self
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Roger Mayer classic or axis, depending on which sound you're after, as no two Hendrix recordings sound alike.

Stay away from any kind of Hendrix "signature" anything. It's pretty ballsy for Dunlop to put Hendrix's name on things that have nothing in common with the equipment he actually used.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman
Roger Mayer classic or axis, depending on which sound you're after, as no two Hendrix recordings sound alike.

Stay away from any kind of Hendrix "signature" anything. It's pretty ballsy for Dunlop to put Hendrix's name on things that have nothing in common with the equipment he actually used.

+1 to NOT buying a Signature they're horrible
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by guitar/bass76
Isn't the SunFace quite expensive? I agree with this post, but I strongly recommend that you build your own.

The sunface is very expensive... but after building my own i can see why. You have to hunt down the perfect transistors, gain test them, throw out the ones that are terrible, hand set bias, and all sorts of other things that can become a lot of work. They're charging for labor, and when you build you own, there are no labor costs anymore.

Building your own is a cheaper alternative, but not one for everyone. I did it, and i'm very happy with the results.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors