i am going to preform probably next month. and i would like to know what most people who sing, sing/play gutiar or another insturment do when they play live.

i will be playing: Vocals, Guitar, And Piano on some songs.

so any one got advice for what singers do live to not get scarred and what some people do when they play a insturment and sing at same time?
Practice, practice, practice. When you first start it's going to be tricky so the more you do it, the easier it will be. When you play live put your heart into the music. If you make a mistake, move on and don't worry about it. Good luck.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quote by floyd matt
i am going to preform probably next month. and i would like to know what most people who sing, sing/play gutiar or another insturment do when they play live.

i will be playing: Vocals, Guitar, And Piano on some songs.

so any one got advice for what singers do live to not get scarred and what some people do when they play a insturment and sing at same time?

If you haven't already, start with some open mic night performances...it's a great way to get used to being on stage and performing in a (usually) low-pressure environment...and have fun...performing is addicting.
i just fuse the 2 parts that i am playing
my bass lines and my singing are like just one instrument to me but this does not work with most people
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
know exactly what you're doing (aka practice a lot) and just go up there and pretend like it's just another rehearsal. if you're nervous about being in front of people, you'll play worse than you normally would. so just play as well as you can and hope people like you. if not, don't worry too much.