has anyone watched this show on fuse. i thought it was good till i was watching the one about rock anthems and they said that you know all the lyrics, and they show Smells like teen spirit right when they say it, which is almost incoeherent (probally spelled wrong not sure ). at that point i couldnt help but laugh my a$$ off, im mean really who knows the words 2 smells like teen spirit every time i hear it i cant make out what hes saying (not insulting Nirvana i love them, its just the song is not under standable). wow i got off topic so anyways, what do you guys think of the show?
i know every word.

seriously.

And despite what message my avatar may send to you, I'm only a mediocre nirvana fan.

i hate it. simply because Fuse used to advertise themselves as the last music channel that still showed music, and now, a few years later, they're showing these bull**** documentary shows and lame-ass talk shows. it sucks.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
I hate it. I watched the rap one, (I don't dislike rap, I just haven't found an artist I like yet) and they said the number one reason why you like it is (here's the part where I almost shat myself with anger) just because everyone else does. Something about the strong herd instinct. And something else about "And besides, the more sociable you are, the more intelligent you are." That sounds just like something someone from Fahrenheit 451 would say. It just upset me.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by SimpleMan008
i know every word.

seriously.

And despite what message my avatar may send to you, I'm only a mediocre nirvana fan.
Same here.

I never understood why grunge artists are supposed to be so hard to understand.
I've never heard of the show, but I do know every word to Smells Like Teen Spirit, and can recite them on the spot.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
And the reasons are?...
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

Last edited by Noitalevier at Apr 26, 2008,
Quote by Noitalevier
And the reasons are?...

Dunno, but I think there are 10 of them...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
o i was just wondering becasue on that one song i can barely understand him, but i guess i dont listen to it enough to get it ( not saying you guys listen to it alot just syaing that i have to hear a song a few times before i fully get the words)
also fuse still is the closest we have to a full blown muic channel (albeit i like VH1 classic when they do the meatl thing) and MTV on saturdays from 10 till 1 is pretty good, plus most of fuses shows still have some relation to music (only exception i can think of are Rad Girls, and the anime stuff which i like both of any ways) but i get where your coming from on the no music stuff
Just saw the lyrics of SLTS, I never could understand what Kurt was saying, but it sounds clearer now
i know every word too, but honestly cobains vocals arent that hard to understand, i think your just retarded
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Quote by nirvana23freak
i know every word too, but honestly cobains vocals arent that hard to understand, i think your just A GOD!

Not all of them, but SMTS is a little harder
meh, that wasnt directed towards you, it was to TS.
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Quote by nirvana23freak
i know every word too, but honestly cobains vocals arent that hard to understand, i think your just retarded

He had no idea what the final lyrics were gonna be (if you listen to their unrealeased outtakes and rehearsals, you hear quite a few variations), so he sung kind of muffled so, if he messed up, most people wouldn't hear it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by nirvana23freak
meh, that wasnt directed towards you, it was to TS.

My bad

But wtf does TS mean, and why does everyone keep using it?
Quote by meh17
My bad

But wtf does TS mean, and why does everyone keep using it?
TS - Thread-starter.
hey nirvana freak why dont you try not being an A-hole, its not right to insult people by calling them retards, nor is it nice to use the term retard in general, also i just cant understand his lyrics IN THAT SONG because im not an obsseive NIRVANAFREAK, whos listens to nothing but grunge because you know you cant play better than them becasue your just a poser fanboy guitarist
*FACEPALM*