Page 1 of 2
so guys i've been smoking a lot lately and i dont dont want my father to find out even though im 19 and technically i can do whatever the hell i want. but i just dont want my dad to find out. do you guys have any suggestions?? oh and i'm just smoking plain cigarettes. lol./
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Smoke weed to cover the smell of cigarettes.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
my friend would spray axe on himself and chew bubble gum, he smelled so ****ty from the combination it covered it
absolutely don't smoke in the house. it's disrespectful. If you've been smoking alot lately... i'd wager he already knows. Sorry.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
I'd say stop.
I hate it when these kids in like.. grade 7 smoke because it's cool... then they smoke inside and try to cover it up.

My girlfriend's cousin and all of her little queer friends do it...

It's like, WHY DOES IT SMELL SO MUCH LIKE PERFUME DOWN HERE? DUUUUUH!

It's not really related to you, considering you're 19.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Every time he asks you about it , hit him in the face with a Tire-Iron. After about 3 times , he won't care and will stop asking.
Quote by shakes23
Smoke weed to cover the smell of cigarettes.

+1

Seriously stop smoking. Ok so it relieves stress? Is it worth it if your gonna die anyway by some form of cancer because of smoking?
dont use anti-persperant, its makes the smell stronger
use deodrant, or aftershave (cologne)

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
plz anything other than 'stop smoking'.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Quote by imthehitcher
cut your fingers off?

THEN YOU CAN'T SMOKE

Then he can't play guitar either
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by Flying Couch
Stop?

Just don't do it when he's around. Not around the house either, he might smell it.

+1
i got a good one.

STOP!
i don't care how hard it is, do what you have to, it'll screw you up bad one day, and that's a fact.
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Get the maturity to not be scared of doing a perfectly legal thing in front of your dad, and taking any comments he might make?

If you can't do that, i suggest you stop smoking.
Quote by electricwizard_

Stop smoking.
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
eventually he WILL find out, its just a matter of time. Really, do you think you can cover it up forever?
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Quote by electricwizard_

WHy? Are you too addicted?
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by electricwizard_

Smoke more. Like a carton a day. Then your father won't care about the smell of smoke, as he'll be busy watching you die of lung cancer.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Until you're a big enough boy to not worry about daddy finding out you smoke, don't bother with it. Seriously, you're smoking, not running an underground meth lab and pimping out thirteen year old girls.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
get lung throat and mouth cancer then your have to stop
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Yeah... you could just smoke in front of him. What's he going to do... beat you?

:|
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
I wish people would realise that not only smokers get cancer, something like 1 in 3 people get cancer i believe.
You guys need to grow the fuck up. He's 19 years old and doing a perfectly legal thing. Obviously some little 15 year old twat telling him to stop smoking won't do anything.

To the OP: If you smoke a lot of cigarettes he will find out. They're so stanky it's almost impossible to hide it. The only real way for him not to know is if you don't smoke when he's home and if you wash up real good before going back to your house or whatever.
I am the Infantry.
candles
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
um wasnt there a study that proved people who smoke dont get cancer as muh as people who are around smokers, and if that the case think of it this way, you're killing your father every time you smoke around him ... murderer
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I wish people would realise that not only smokers get cancer, something like 1 in 3 people get cancer i believe.

Well yes, people that don't smoke get cancer. Just why smoke and raise your chances of getting cancer?
Quote by electricwizard_

Own up, the only other honest choice.

Is there really any point pretending, he'll find out eventually, so trying to hide it is delaying it. You want to smoke, live with the consequences.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Well yes, people that don't smoke get cancer. Just why smoke and raise your chances of getting cancer?

I know, i know. Its just that smokers know the dangers and people forget that.
It depends, as long as you smoke outside/in a car with the windows down the smell is only around for about 10 minutes.

One thing I do often is if I have two shirts on I just take the top layer off right before I smoke and once Im done just put it back on. The only thing that smells for a long while are your hands anyway.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
smoke reefer. it's everywhere.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Instead of smoking stupid looking cigarettes, smoke cigars. You'll still smell bad, but your father will be happier that at least you look like a fine proper gentlemen when you smoke. Plus, cigars are just bad ass.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
stop smoking. problem solved.

or if you cant do that, just tell your dad. he will find out if not now then later. im sure he would rather have you tell him then find out. if your legally allowed to, then whats to worry about?
futball season and football season.
Cheese. Lots and lots of cheese. Some cheeses you may wish to try:

Cheddar
Brie
Emanthal
Mozzarella
Cottage

All of them excellent at hiding the smell of fags.
Page 1 of 2