They're Marshalls worst line of amps. Sound horrible at high volumes. Not worth the money.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
My guess is it either sounds too digital or you can get a better amp with the money (or both).

Search bar didn't come up with anything?
there ok for beginners for not much else just because its a marshall dosent make it good look at the epiphone les paul special or squire by fender bullet
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
i should be getting the marshall zakk wylde mini stack for xmas looks good wat u guys think?

and Pagan-Pie.. wats with the sigh
lol i'm hoping that one vision was joking , 'cause if not i +1 the facepalm
Originally Posted by jimbo09
"yeah man, i swallow and then **** out all my picks, it gives u really good tone, i swear"

Originally Posted by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off.
Quote by perkins15
i should be getting the marshall zakk wylde mini stack for xmas looks good wat u guys think?

no, how much is that get a vox or smething better
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
if you turn the volume up (just enough to play at a small gig) you get a bad feedback whistle at 3x the volume
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

well i found it for £155 plus even if it's for beginners anythings better than wat i got now. a 10 w "B B Blaster" from a starter pack that my first guitar came with ( don't worry i realised i shoudn't have got it now but i've learned but i been playin for like 2 years now so i really need a new amp)
they don't give you a very good classic rock overdrive, Which kind of defeats the purpose of buying a marshall.
Quote by perkins15

Because of your question, the answer of which you could quite easily have found with the SEARCHBAR
Quote by perkins15
well i found it for £155 plus even if it's for beginners anythings better than wat i got now. a 10 w "B B Blaster" from a starter pack that my first guitar came with ( don't worry i realised i shoudn't have got it now but i've learned but i been playin for like 2 years now so i really need a new amp)

get a roland cube 30
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
they sound like the crappy starter amps when you put them past 5....

IMO anyway...and everyone on here seems to think they are ****e too, not worth the £200 for the 100 watt version.

I'd get a roland cube 30 or 60, they sound kick ass.
Your friendship is a fog, that disappears when the wind re-directs (YEAH!)
ok i'll look around but are there any other suggestions u can offer for the same money cos my dad won't want to spend more than lik £180 but i don't want anything 10 watts lol or anything like 100
They sound fizzy and buzzy, like bees in a box covered with shook up soda pop. If that be what you want in an amp, then get it. I wouldn't, but whatever.
Quote by perkins15

Actually no, its not going to be a lot better than the B B Blaster. It just says Marshall on it so it looks like it will sound better.

i take it you're just going for a practice amp, so i'd recommend getting something like one of these 5w tube combos instead of an MG:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/cat.html?gf=tube_guitar_combos&oa=pra

they don't LOOK anywhere near as impressive i know, but will sound infinitely better.

If you're scared of tube amps however, i'd say check out the Roland Cube or Vox Valvetronix (its not a tube amp, it just makes you think it is!). They are also MUCH MUCH better than the MG, for about the same price.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
well, valve amps sound louder than solid state, You might find a 10w valve amp'll do ye...
well i did some research and the Roland Cube 60 looks awsome and it's cheaper than the mini stack. so u think i should get it?
What genres do you play?
Quote by perkins15
well i did some research and the Roland Cube 60 looks awsome and it's cheaper than the mini stack. so u think i should get it?

I have it and it's bloody good, but to be honest I don't think you'd need the full 60 watts as that's very loud for just practicing at home.

I'd say get the 30 watt version.
well i'm gonna be performing at school as well in sixth form so i'll probally get the 60 plus i don't allways need it loud but i might then keep it longer because i could use it for performances at school
Epiphone Valve Standard. Should be in your range.
Got an MG, it sucks unless you get some good pedals...the clean channel is actually pretty good, but I play metal and the distortion is very weak...I bought a Metal Muff pedal and the thing is brutal now...had i played metal when i bought the amp, i wouldn't have bought it.
Quote by zhunt1130
Got an MG, it sucks unless you get some good pedals...the clean channel is actually pretty good, but I play metal and the distortion is very weak...I bought a Metal Muff pedal and the thing is brutal now...had i played metal when i bought the amp, i wouldn't have bought it.

How does the MG hold up compared to your spider?
People say not to get them because beginners might be injured by the CRUSHING overdrive.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by perkins15
ok i'll look around but are there any other suggestions u can offer for the same money cos my dad won't want to spend more than lik £180 but i don't want anything 10 watts lol or anything like 100

yeah, roland cube 60 as mentioned above, or if you don't play too much modern stuff, maybe a vox ad50vt.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I remember a while ago when I was at guitar center, probably my 2nd or 3rd time there. I played through a Marshall MG 30 watt, and thought it sounded great. Now, after playing for a while longer, and investing in a Roland Cube 30x, I realize how bad the MG sounded. I decided to try the Marshall again a few weeks ago last time I went to Guitar Center, and it sounded like pure crap compared to my Cube.

Depending on what genre you play, I'd go for either a Roland Cube 30x/60, or a Vox Valvetronix.
I've played a 50W MG at a quiet volume and the tone was dull and lifeless. Waste of money when you cna get a Vox ADVT30 for less money which sound WAY better.
people say they suck because they have an opinion...why do people say that line 6 spiders suck? because its what they think, they think it sucks so naturally they will say that it sucks. if you thought something sucked I am pretty sure you would go praising it...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by fifer
people say they suck because they have an opinion...why do people say that line 6 spiders suck? because its what they think, they think it sucks so naturally they will say that it sucks. if you thought something sucked I am pretty sure you would go praising it...

I know a local band who's guitarist plays a Spider and likes it and he's a great guitarist.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If you're looking in the range of £180, go for a Peavey Bandit 112. Vey versatile, perfect for rock + metal and easliy loud enough to play a decent-sized gig. Solid-state though.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1