I think they just unscrew?
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
you need to take the hole bridge out
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I tried that. But the studs are like into the wood. THe dont usncrew. The move up and down, but the bass stays with the wood. The OFR stud works the same way.
The posts thread into the studs, the studs are pressed in. So, pull.

The best way to do it is to get a screw that matches the thread of the post and screw it into the stud. Take a pair of pliers or channel locks or something and pull.
Quote by dogismycopilot
The posts thread into the studs, the studs are pressed in. So, pull.

The best way to do it is to get a screw that matches the thread of the post and screw it into the stud. Take a pair of pliers or channel locks or something and pull.

Do NOT
under any circumstances
PRY
DO NOT PRY
You WILL crack the finish.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
as long as they aren't glued in, they should just pull out. i use pliers or something similar to that to get a decent grip on them...

be careful, of course, and don't force it too much. as already said, the posts screw into the studs... if the posts are screwed in tightish to the studs, you should be able to just pull them out (assuming they aren't glued, of course).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?