EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
The answer is clear....

MXR Dyna Comp.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I'm not a fan of the boss. I've got one that was upgraded by CMATMODS (he replaced a couple of the crap caps and resistors with nice ones for better tone) and I still dont like it. I've used it for 2 min and would sell it to you if you are interested. It's brand new and has a $30 mod done to it. I'd sell it for the price of an unmodded new one.

A much better option for you would be to get the 3 or 4 knob versions of CMATMODS sigma comp. It is the best afordable compression pedal I've ever had my hands on. Much better than a lot of the name brands that cost twice as much.
Not taking any online orders.
I looked around a lot and got the Barber Tone Press, it is probably one of my favorite pedals.
MXR Dyna Comp seems to be a widely used compressor, and the Boss one doesn't seem to impressive to me...then again, the whole point of compressors doesn't seem to make much sense to me anyways, but still, go MXR.
Quote by jof1029
the dynacomp is a good pedal thats fairly cheap. i like mine, even if i dont use it that often.

Hey, that's me too!!

I use it pretty rarely, but I love it. Sounds like sex when added to a Muff.
It's also good for that country tone.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by CorduroyEW
I'm not a fan of the boss. I've got one that was upgraded by CMATMODS (he replaced a couple of the crap caps and resistors with nice ones for better tone) and I still dont like it. I've used it for 2 min and would sell it to you if you are interested. It's brand new and has a $30 mod done to it. I'd sell it for the price of an unmodded new one.

A much better option for you would be to get the 3 or 4 knob versions of CMATMODS sigma comp. It is the best afordable compression pedal I've ever had my hands on. Much better than a lot of the name brands that cost twice as much.

+1
I really like my Cmatmods four knob Signa Comp. Excellent compression, and very tweakable.

And it sounds great with my Swingin' Singles!
Dyna Comp
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots