is a rhythmically complex, guitar-based style of experimental rock music that emerged in the late 1980s. It is characterized by complex, atypical rhythmic structures (including irregular stopping and starting), angular melodies, and dissonant chords

discuss
Last edited by Skrying at Apr 26, 2008,
^ I bet tis the latter.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Avedas
Stop making threads then just saying "discuss".)

PS You're a retard.

C'mon be nice. (even though he can't spell "discuss".

^SUE!!!!! Kelso DID resign. He told them to kiss his butt and he smiled and left. Even after everyone tried to keep him there. Question now is: Who's gonna take over?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Skrying
is a rhythmically complex, guitar-based style of experimental rock music that emerged in the late 1980s. It is characterized by complex, atypical rhythmic structures (including irregular stopping and starting), angular melodies, and dissonant chords

discus

What about a discus?
Quote by :-D
What about a discus?

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by :-D
What about a discus?

I suck at the discus.

But I made the track meet for it in grade 5!
Sorry to ruin it for you. It wasn't that great, that was the jist of it.

I hope it's Perry. I love him. He's my hero.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Skrying

discuss

Wikipedia FTW !!
Have you actually heard any math rock ?
Quote by demonofthenight
^I doubt it
I hope psych comes in with the banhammer and smites all of you for spamming

You're aware that this guy was already told not to post about this subject, yes?
He made a thread asking what math metal is. He was told that he would have to ask about the theory part of it for it to be in this forum. Now there's this thread which was obviously made cuz he couldn't have his other thread, BUT, now that the TS has answered his own question from the last thread, this thread is old and used up like the TS's mom (j/k).

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by bangoodcharlote

You're aware that this guy was already told not to post about this subject, yes?
yeah, but i still hopes psych smites all of you. Wait, are my posts considered spam?
Quote by demonofthenight
yeah, but i still hopes psych smites all of you. Wait, are my posts considered spam?

I hope psych understands that this thread was made as a stupid response to the closing of the other thread and that we didn't want to support it. (i'll stop posting in this thread now because this really is spam)

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥