so im traveling to NY this summer...and im going to buy a new guitar(YEAH BABY!)
a ESP...
and i was wondering if someone has a internet site of a shop there that sells ESP's

sorry for my bad english and thx for the help
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
if you really want to go to an amazing guitar store in NY

go to Rudy's in Manhattan. they have some of the most beautiful guitars and amps you'll ever see.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
any online eletric guitar website.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by Ghold125
just go to 42nd street, get all the deals their

Rudy's and Manny's are the only guitar stores on 48nd street worth going to...

i prefer Rudy's, they have nicer gear
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

Last edited by Waterboy799 at Apr 26, 2008,
im looking for a shop that has ESP guitars...
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
i assume you mean the city, check out manny's music, lot of stuff there (not to mention the pictures of musicians who've visited there in the past), and if you cant find what you're looking for there, theres a sam ash right across the street
Schecter Damien FR
Hohner Acoustic
Crate V-18 212
Crate 10W Practice Amp
Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion
Killswitch Pedal (Built by me)
Digitech RP350
Quote by zarith
i assume you mean the city, check out manny's music, lot of stuff there (not to mention the pictures of musicians who've visited there in the past), and if you cant find what you're looking for there, theres a sam ash right across the street

K thx dude...
and yes im talking about the city
Quote by andy331

Mannys is on 48th st..... not 42nd. And so are the rest of them.
98' 1960 Les Paul Classic
00' 57' Reissue Goldtop Les Paul
92' R0' Historic Les Paul

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Trem-o-verb 2x12 combo
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Extention cabinet
Boss GT-8
Korg DTR-1 Rackmount tuner
Sennheiser WZ-300 wireless
Quote by LesPaulFreeek
Mannys is on 48th st..... not 42nd. And so are the rest of them.

sorry, my sense of direction is terrible....

yea there's a Sam Ash, Rudy's and Manny's on 48th street between 6th and 7th avenue.

all 3 stores should have ESP's i don't see why they shouldn't. Rudy's if i remember correctly have more Gibsons, Fenders and PRS's than they do other brands.

EDIT: To TS: dude.....get a new amp before you get a new guitar. i feel bad for your les paul
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

Last edited by Waterboy799 at Apr 26, 2008,