That sounded random as hell.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
that solo was terrible...it didnt have a key, he just chose random sweep arpeggios or riffs or just pure **** and played it. then he speedpicked on 3 notes and everyone went crazy...i could play a better guitar solo and im a bassist
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Hmmm... That's kinda cool, I guess.

Gates is a pretty good guitarist, but he's not amazing.
Especially not with A7X's new crap.

Besides, I really doubt you'd be able to play that fast if you you're too lazy to tab it out for yourself.
synester gates is a pretty bad ass guitar player in my opinion and writes some solos that sound pretty cool. People on this site have a bad habit of hating anything that anyone likes. I challenge you guys who say you can do better to post a video :-).
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
theres way too much hype about synyster gates or watever his name is
hes good but hes not like amazing or anything like that
if he had connected all the crap he played somehow it would be kooler tho
Quote by dannyniceboy
synester gates is a pretty bad ass guitar player in my opinion and writes some solos that sound pretty cool. People on this site have a bad habit of hating anything that anyone likes. I challenge you guys who say you can do better to post a video :-).

People on this site know what they're talking about, instead of creaming themselves over anyone who can play fast, regardless of sloppiness.
Nobody has to prove anything, that solo was sloppy, has no difinitive key and is just a bunch of random notes put together.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Syn has come up with some cool solos, and they sound great in studio recordings, but his live and improv need some work. Second heartbeat is a great example of this.