Page 1 of 2
So today I decided that since it's sucha great day, I'd go out and walk through the forest for a little while. I went down and went through the trail that's there looking around at the scenery... when my eye catches something shiny about 40 feet away. I go towards it and soon realize that it's a knife sitting there on the ground. I didn't touch it, but I got very close and observed it. THEN I picked up some sticks and moved it around a little for further examination. There is wood on the handle... AS a handle, but it's nearly completely gone due to rot. It surprised me to find blood on the knife... I was thinking it'd be animal blood; being in the forest and all. Then I realized that
1. hunting isn't legal in these woods, because they're privately owned.
and 2. Why would anyone carry around a knife so big? (the knife is about 13 inches long)

... so I'm sitting, looking at the knife nowwith blood on it.

Is it human? Do I do anything about it?

Thanks all.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Keep it, the knife sounds badass.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
oh ****! i thought i got rid of that. ok well if you find a body about twenty feet from the knife(not saying you will, but "if"), i didnt do it.
put your prints on it, take pictures of it on the ground, and turn into the local authorities.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Latex gloves + zip lock bag + police station = win.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Pick it up with your sleeve, and take it to a local authority. In all likelihood it is simply animal blood, but you can never be sure.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
my friends do leave knifes with fake blood in woods as a joke.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
^ you don't touch the crime scene!
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by avenged_7_fold

i LOLed so loud there
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
acording to freud....a knife is a falic symbol for a penis

U0oZe F0uNd A PEenIs!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
I would keep it, if it wasn't potential evidence.

Also, I have better, more badass knives.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
dumbass, you leave it where you found it, call the police and tell them you found a bloody knife in the woods.
Quote by freedoms_stain
dumbass, you leave it where you found it, call the police and tell them you found a bloody knife in the woods.

+1

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by avenged_7_fold

Typical Pit response.
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
Latex gloves + zip lock bag + police station = win.

this is the best advice....

next to leave it alone and never think about it again.
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
I'm not moving it. I put it exactly how it was after I moved it, so it's all good.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
so what did you do with it? cuz i doubt that you are still standing next to the knife, unless you picked it up like a tard
"hey policers... I found this badass knife in the woods. It's got blood on it, but who ccares."
"Is the knife all you found?"
"Well yeah. Kind of."
"What do you mean "kind of"?"
"Well... there was this dead hooker...."
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by deathbat831
so what did you do with it? cuz i doubt that you are still standing next to the knife, unless you picked it up like a tard

After I moved it, I put it back exactly how it was.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Early Cuyler
this is the best advice....

next to leave it alone and never think about it again.
You never move stuff like that, you could destroy valuable forensic evidence and potentially lose the site it was found which could yield other clues.
Quote by supergerbil
How you on UG in a forrest?

The entire story is in past tense nimrod.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Don't touch it, just mark the location near it. Call the police and tell them you find a suspicious knife that you suspect was used in a murder.
Quote by Fryer Mike
After I moved it, I put it back exactly how it was.

*facepalm* great, you touched it. Well i would have said that you should call the cops and tell them that you found it. But you would have to tell them that you moved it, and even though you put it back in the same general area, they sure as **** aint gonna believe you and the whole thing is gonna look worse for you so now my advice is to just leave it alone. forget about the whole thing.
Pictures por favor.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by freedoms_stain
You never move stuff like that, you could destroy valuable forensic evidence and potentially lose the site it was found which could yield other clues.

see this is why i hate the internet...

people can never hear my sarcasm
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by deathbat831
*facepalm* great, you touched it. Well i would have said that you should call the cops and tell them that you found it. But you would have to tell them that you moved it, and even though you put it back in the same general area, they sure as **** aint gonna believe you and the whole thing is gonna look worse for you so now my advice is to just leave it alone. forget about the whole thing.

I moved it with a stick, dude. It's fine.

And not in the general area... EXACTLY how it was. I'm anal about **** like that.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
you mean it had a wooden handle? And it was rotten? If so i dont think blook could've lasted longer in the ground then a wooden handle on a knife. ANd if it's about 13 inches long, the thing sounds like a survival knife. anyway i could be wrong. Dont take my word for it
Quote by metal4all
The entire story is in past tense nimrod.

The "... so I'm sitting, looking at the knife nowwith blood on it." suggested it was PRESENT tense
Quote by Filter
you mean it had a wooden handle? And it was rotten? If so i dont think blook could've lasted longer in the ground then a wooden handle on a knife. ANd if it's about 13 inches long, the thing sounds like a survival knife. anyway i could be wrong. Dont take my word for it

Yeah that part kind of confused me too...

I'm thinking that... if it didn't rain directly on it, the blood could've lasted.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
well you can tell them that you moved it with a stick and they still most likely arent gonna believe you, you can just tell them that you found it and they will ask if you touched it and then you can lie but they arent gonna believe you so theyre gonna question you by some guy who's job it is is to make actual murderers crack under pressure so breaking some kid is gonna be no problem for him. so when you do break and spill that you touched it. theyre going to assume the worst because you already lied about one thing. or you can leave it alone and forget about it.
Quote by supergerbil
The "... so I'm sitting, looking at the knife nowwith blood on it." suggested it was PRESENT tense

Touche.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
omnipresent author then, hes telling you an account from the past, told in the present tense to help you feel as though your living it, supergerbil...

/end trying to sound smart

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Early Cuyler
see this is why i hate the internet...

people can never hear my sarcasm
sarcasm should be accompanied with a:
possibly a bowie knife. If it was so old the wood was rotting, id assume it was an older version of the survival knife. Did it have a blade with teeth? i
Page 1 of 2