Page 1 of 3
Thats lame.. Maybe he should send letters to all the rappers out there who talk about killing cops too.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

ya that guy is a douche. and did you know that in the game there is a mission where you have to kill a lawyer that "just happens" to look exactly like that guy and when you go to shoot him he goes "Guns dont kill people, video games kill people".

haha thats gonna be funny as ****
Burned.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Taking your son's thought, I would encourage you either to play this game or have an adroit video gamer play it for you. Some of the latter gamers are on death row, so try to find one out in the civilian population who hasn't killed someone yet.

haha
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by Vanquish
Thats lame.. Maybe he should send letters to all the rappers out there who talk about killing cops too.

Yes. I believe music has a stronger influence on our culture than video games just like in the 60's and such.
Haha, Jack Thompson is such a loser.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
John B. Thompson, Attorney at Law
1172 S. Dixie Hwy., Suite 111
Coral Gables, Florida 33146

anyone for LOADS of UG hatemail via snail mail?
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
haha

Jack Thompson

haha

"Strauss is even marketing the new Grand Theft Auto IV on World Wrestling Entertainment TV shows seen by millions of kids."

haha

He doesn't even care about kids watching (supposedly) "real" violence
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
i say we start a petition to get the bastard locked away for being insane
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
GTA is coded by Rockstar anyway, if Take Two dropped GTA there's a million other publishers who would take it off their hands.
Maybe it's the parent's responsibility to keep things that are intended for mature viewers out of the hands of their kids.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
who cares it realeases on tuesday and theres nothing anyone that wants to stop it can do about it it is rated 18+ so really it is the stores and parents fault that the kids have it not the publisher

and if anyone is going to talk advertisement then look at R rated movies or tv shows no one complains when a cop gets killed as a story on tv or the movies

this is such bs
song stuck in my head today

GTA makes me want to stomp on his head and fillet him with a box cutter. It affected my brainz!
"What you will see in your son's game, if this iteration of GTA is anything like its predecessors, is incredible interactive violence aimed at police officers (whom you can shoot in the head and see the blood spray), innocent bystanders (whom you can run over with your car just for the heck of it), and of course the plentiful female prostitutes you can have sex with and then filet with a knife or stomp with your feet in order to get your money back."

You can do those things in real life, too. Does that mean you should ban real life?
Quote by Early Cuyler

You know it!
Quote by Early Cuyler

Hell yeah, hatemail ftw
[quote="'CrystalMeth[od"]']oh, and get this, when I shook her dads hand I said "Nice to meet you sir, I'm here to **** your daughter, and all he said was "be safe" lol

If you do send him letters, make them smart and well thought out. Don't send him stupid things, because he might not take other letters seriously.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
If you do send him letters, make them smart and well thought out. Don't send him stupid things, because he might not take other letters seriously.

So I can't just send him a letter saying 'Dude ur a dick lolzOMGROFLCOPTER!!!!!!1!1!1111"?

Damn!
I entirely back this statement. However, it is a good game, it is just that Americans and British and suchlike don't treat it like a game. I treat it like a game, and I like it as a game, but I think it is absolutely unacceptable to treat it like training for murdering, and anyone who does so is mentally unstable.

And without further ado, I am off to play some GTA: San Andreas.
Quote by TheBF
I entirely back this statement. However, it is a good game, it is just that Americans and British and suchlike don't treat it like a game.

...yes we do, Jack Thompson just has mental problems
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
What an asshole. I don't even play GTA, but I hate idiots like this. He even goes after the mom and insults her parenting skills. If I were Strauss I would beat the **** out of him.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
This guy is the definition for EPIC FAIL.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Quote by SuperBlob
...yes we do, Jack Thompson just has mental problems

"a teenaged boy unwittingly trained himself to kill him on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City"

Oh really? Treat it like a game huh?

Quote by Minkaro
I hope she replies with "I have played the game, I loved it."

+1
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!

ahh Tim Buckley he who know all about gaming, apart from the mighty Tycho and Gabe that is.
Quote by AA00P
So I can't just send him a letter saying 'Dude ur a dick lolzOMGROFLCOPTER!!!!!!1!1!1111"?

Damn!
No.

If you want to make a point, you'll show him that you are intelligent, mentally stable, and play GTA or other violent video games.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Sonicxlover
What an asshole. I don't even play GTA, but I hate idiots like this. He even goes after the mom and insults her parenting skills. If I were Strauss I would beat the **** out of him.

Thus proving his point?

Strauss probably lies on a giant four-poster bed, rolling in money, surrounded by prostitutes, laughing at Thompson. At least, that's how I'd like to imagine he spends his time.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by TheBF
"a teenaged boy unwittingly trained himself to kill him on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City"

Oh really? Treat it like a game huh?

You seriously believe that? Jack Thompson is infamous for just trying to get rid of Rockstar. He never complains about anything else, it's only ever Rockstar. Not other games, not films, just them.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Go with the Tim Buckley angle, i've played loads of violent games, never desired to kill, we outnumber him so he better not **** with us.
Quote by break-me-in
Thus proving his point?

Strauss probably lies on a giant four-poster bed, rolling in money, surrounded by prostitutes, laughing at Thompson. At least, that's how I'd like to imagine he spends his time.

No, because I've never even touched the game.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Page 1 of 3