Ok, sense I got my new computer, i've been able to pick up this wireless signal named wlan, and its been fast. Like 11mb to 18mb. in my terms that's decent. But out of nowhere, it just dropped.. to like 1-2mbs. And I have no idea why. It was working fine. anyone have an idea what happend? and how to fix it?
Move the router back. Or, unplug it and then plug it in again after 30 seconds. That works for me, sometimes (although, I'm on a wired connection).
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Well, if you were using an internet connection that you were not paying for, that is stealing.

Shame on you.
maybe try getting your own damn internet?
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by Filter
Ok, sense I got my new computer, i've been able to pick up this wireless signal named wlan, and its been fast. Like 11mb to 18mb. in my terms that's decent. But out of nowhere, it just dropped.. to like 1-2mbs. And I have no idea why. It was working fine. anyone have an idea what happend? and how to fix it?

I think you mean since.

What the heck happened to correct English.
i play drums and guitar :
Quote by TheBF
Well, if you were using an internet connection that you were not paying for, that is stealing.

Shame on you.

Lol, I'm typing this with a connection that's not mine. Wi-fi hobos rock.

My wi-fi or even internet hasn't been working lately anyway.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by bluehawk15620
I think you mean since.

What the heck happened to correct English.

I think you mean hell. Also, you need a question mark at the end of that sentence.

What the f.uck happened to correct English?

Pic semi-related.

To the OP, it's impolite to drain someone else's bandwidth. Dun' do it again, understand?
Quote by gallagher2006
I finger my asshole for the lulz