alright so i realized that my picks are very string resistant, they always seem to just not want to pluck the string and it really tires my hand out. i am trying to learn Bark at the Moon by Ozzy and i just cant seem to pick without losing the rythm. i play dunlop tortex picks buy i was thinking of getting jazz III's or stubbies, but they seem to small(i have huge hands). so i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions.
get something with a sharper tip
I myself really don't like the tortex shape
jazz III are great for pinch harmonics and jazz obv, but not really for metal
i hate the offspring, but i use their signature ibanez picks, theyre so good.
i really hate the sharp picks though because it feels like i'm out of control. maybe i will try the stubbies like the 3m one
I use the purple stubbies :P They don't give... at all.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by Dimebag06Darrel
I use the purple stubbies :P They don't give... at all.

you mean like there isnt much resistance
they're just picks.. buy a whole bunch of different ones and see what you like..
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I have pretty large hands too. The Jazz III's work. I prefer the Tortex Jazz III's though.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by ironman1478
you mean like there isnt much resistance

No... by "not give," I meant they don't bend at all. It's like playing with metal almost because they are so hard.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
the tortex sharps are very good - I use the 1.14 ones, not sure what the difference between them and the jazz tortex are.

you can also try the jazz iii xl's - I use the regular ones and love how tiny they are, but they aren't for everyone.
SRV R.I.P.
yeah thanx guys, the reason i cant test all of these picks out is because the nearest GC is about 50 miles away and my parents cant always take me(with gas prices and all). so i will definitely check out the XL jazz III's.