I'm starting up WoW again and I was just wondering if any of you guys still played. I used to play a year ago but stopped when I got bored. A couple of my buddies at school are getting me back into it. So, anybody still like it.

And please no, "Don't start! ITS ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!" I have control, its just a video game and I know this.
I used to play it. I was REALLY addicted to it. But my friend told me about private servers so I went on them. I usually go on retail now and then. Forget what other people think. Just play it

St.Edit:

The only reason I don't play as much as I did is 'cuz levling really p**ed me off
Last edited by St.Loony at Apr 26, 2008,
Lineage is better, though i don't play it anymore...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Well there is a lot more ****...my bro's still addicted even though hes done like everything
I was thinking of starting to play again
"Is it really a good idea?" is what i think to myself
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

I used to play it. I don't anymore because it costs so much per-month to play and to have fun in the game you sort of had to grind through all the levels and it was always grind---- get new level-----grind ----money for armor----buy armor ---repeat. It just bored me to death.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
And you can choose higher rate servers and level up faster and get to the point quickly <_<
Quote by ledhead67
isn't 20 the level limit in guild wars? what to do afterwards?
Quote by ledhead67
I log on a few times a month nowadays; I used to raid 3-4 nights a week before BC.

I'd say it's less fun now. Everything is balanced around arenas and "e-sports." The community is just generally pissed off all the time. Some of the new content was entertaining, but the novelty wears off quickly.
Why would you make this thread. All you're going to get is people flaming saying how WoW is totally ghey.

I'm not subscribed at the moment, but yeah I like it. Get's boring after you're subscribed for too many months in a row.
I tried the ten day trial version because my cousin wanted me to and I found it a terribly boring game.
Does a bear ShlT in the woods?
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Quote by lespauljammer15
Does a bear ShlT in the woods?

Isnt it a 'polar bear'?
/pwned
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by satyphan
isn't 20 the level limit in guild wars? what to do afterwards?

The goal isn't to get max level, that happens naturally fairly quickly, it's the quests and player-interaction that makes it fun.
I just canceled my subscription yesterday. Just got bored and sick of leveling.
the fun sort of decreases when you hit 70 when everything you do revolves around getting better equipment to be better in pvp or to use in high end dungeons to get better equipment. It's a long tiring circle.
I still play

Yeah it's still pretty fun. Most people are like "ugh it gets boring" but Blizzard is thinking ahead for all the people like that and they're adding some major things in the patches instead of just waiting for the new expansion to come out
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
play diablo 2...same company...no monthly fees, much more user friendly online interface, and a funner group of people to play with...and pvp with no rules

on the note of guild wars.. it used to be good but it sucks now, arenanet just got too involved in pvp.

...and play your guitar
I just started playing a few weeks ago, I enjoy it. But it is the first time I have ever played.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
I hurt my hand and can't play guitar so I've been bored to death. My buddy got me into the game and I love the **** out of it. I play on the Stormscale server and my character's name is Taveila.

Blood elves kick ass.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.