Here, read this first,

Video Game Forums > Microsoft XBox & XBox360 > General & Online Discussion
The Masters
User Name Remember Me?
Password

Register FAQ Members List Calendar

General & Online Discussion Here's a place to discuss general aspects of the XBox or XBox360 and their respective online experiences.

Go to Page...

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own avatar, display a signature image, and access many other special features. So, If you wish to register you can do so Here
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Masters

View First Unread LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Today, 03:53 PM #1 (permalink)
Jbeez19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Xbox Live people, my name is BENJAXMIN (on xbox live), and i like to form an online team called the Masters. Anyone who has xbox live can join but there are some rules. First thing first, you must have these following games to play xbox live with me: Halo 2, Halo 3, Call Of Duty 2, Rainbow Six 3, Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon 2, Doom 3, Counter-Strike and Crimson Skies: High Road To Revenge. By the way there will be updates for any new xbox live game i play on my 360, second, you must change your name to Master, like for example i'm BENJAXMIN and i can change my name to like Master BENJAXMIN, last but not least since i am the owner of the team i will inform you on xbox live when i'm on, however i will not be on xbox live everyday but i can surely play some days. Hope you join my team

Sincerely,
BENJAXMIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Jbeez19 : Today at 04:14 PM. Reason: Xbox live team, hello join the masters, reply

Show Printable Version
Email this Page

Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode