I have a pretty decent bass rig, but there is one problem with the sound. Lower notes (E/A strings) greatly overpower higher ones in terms of volume. I was looking for a way to correct this.

I found this pedal, seems like it should get the job done. Has anyone had any experience with it?

My rig:
Gallien-Krueger 1001-rb II
Genz Benz 4x10
Stingray rip-off

Also looking at getting a Sans Amp afterward.

Any help is appreciated
turn up the highs on your amp or lower the lows
''Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation'' David St. Hubbins-Spinal Tap
raise the treble side of your pickup
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Quote by Slashaholic
turn up the highs on your amp or lower the lows

tried, doesn't get it done without making the tone sound like ****

I like how it sounds, but the dynamics are unbalanced.
Quote by Dan shreds
raise the treble side of your pickup

This.

Raising your treble may work, but it also adjusts every other note's tone due to overtones.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Try raising the treble side of your pickups a bit, as suggested before!
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
If nothing else works I would suggest reevaluating your playing technique.
Checking that out first sure beats paying money for a pedal if you don't need it.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
It's not just my bass that does this. I've lent my rig to other bands at shows, similar problem occurs.

I think it may have something to do with the cab, as I used an Ampeg 4x12 on my band's record, and it seemed a little more even

But seriously. It's not the EQs on my amp or bass. I've tried everything with that.

Does anyone have any sort of experience with this pedal? That's kind of what I'm looking for...
The pedal will do the job fine. But as other people have said, there may be an easier solution.

Having said that, stingrays are know for their 'quiet G's' so try another bass maybe.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2