I know that there have been a lot of threads like this, but i need to ask myself and all of you. What happened to our dignity?

Seems that the generation today (which i am sad to say i am a part of) makes fun of everyone who is different, kills each other over music, and spits on someone who wears stripes. Why does it have to be this way?

There has to have been one point in history where we were united in a cause. What changed us? How can we change our hatred?

i would like to know, because it makes me feel bad everytime someone gets abused by a group just for (for example) listening to trivium or wearing different clothes!

Please help!
Who spits on someone for wearing stripes?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
It goes beyond school. Everyone was raised in this 'Everything is ok/do whatever you want' philosophy which basically it says there are no absolute moral values, you can just do whatever as long as it suits yourself.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Quote by walkinbazooka

Who wears stripes?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by restless_thrash

There has to have been one point in history where we were united in a cause. What changed us? How can we change our hatred?

When? And what was the cause? Seriously, if there was EVER period in history when we weren't killing each other, I wanna know.
If someone spit on me I'd make sure I knocked a tooth out or broke their jaw. That's just ****in low.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
you know what?

im a girl, and 90% of girls piss me off nowadays

they just have NO self respect!!

okies i dunno about they girls on here coz ive never met you guys, but that 90% i guess is from the girls ive seen
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by restless_thrash
I know that there have been a lot of threads like this, but i need to ask myself and all of you. What happened to our dignity?

Seems that the generation today (which i am sad to say i am a part of) makes fun of everyone who is different, kills each other over music, and spits on someone who wears stripes. Why does it have to be this way?

i would like to know, because it makes me feel bad everytime someone gets abused by a group just for (for example) listening to trivium or wearing different clothes!

Please help!

Romans 1:25 and 10:3-4 can answer those questions for ya...

Of course, if your offended that I even mention the Bible, you're probably one of the people mentioned in those verses...
Nope. None at all.
sorry to quote a7x but: war is in our blood, some things never change. fighting for land and personal gain.

something like that.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by walkinbazooka

We spit on Michael Stipe.
Quote by mulletman500
We spit on Michael Stipe.

I don't think that's such a bad thing.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Yeah, the world sucks...all we can do is set an example by not buying into the common bull**** that plagues the world, and if you have enough balls, stand up for the people that are being spat on if they can't stand up for themselves...
Quote by HexaDakota

Of course, if your offended that I even mention the Bible, you're probably one of the people mentioned in those verses...

instead of just telling us to go get a bible, why not just tell us what it says?
Read a bit, ponder the nature and origins of humanity. We're animals. Our dignity went out the window when we tried to control our own violence. We abuse and kill each other over petty things now because 'society' demands stability, and stability could not be achieved if we were to all loosen the straight jacket on our 'darker' side and allow it to wear its normal clothes.
Quote by burningcowsrule
When? And what was the cause? Seriously, if there was EVER period in history when we weren't killing each other, I wanna know.

Seconded.
Quote by Ed O'Brien
“It’s not genius. It’s just that if you want something good to come out of something, you have to put in a lot of effort. That involves a lot of hard work, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears sometimes.”

http://urbanscarecrow.bandcamp.com/
Quote by restless_thrash

Please help!

Hated has always been there. That's why there's wars, that's human instinct; survival of the fittest.
Terms and Conditions apply.
It always existed and will always exist. It's a part of us. It's part of the human nature to hate what's different from us, because we fear all that is different. I don't think that anybody could be totally "ignorant" (it's not the word... but I can't find one that fits better) about different people. Even myself. I'm not racist, sexist, or whateverist, but there are some people that I would love to spit on them because they're different. But compared to some other people, I just want to do it, I don't do it.
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
Quote by apothecarrie
There are stripes in rainbows yo.

Not in my rainbow.

(ok fine, but those aren't intentional)

Quote by restless_thrash

lol que?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
though u want to see change among the community you co-exist in, you must see change among yourself
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
Everyone has always hated each other, it's nothing new. You've just become aware of the hatred in the world, so you assume that it has become worse.

We haven't had a World War for sixty years, that seems like progress.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by restless_thrash

Please help!

1. Do you have any direct experience to presume that youth of today are as bad as youth of 1950's?
2. When haven't people done that?
Quote by freddaahh
Everyone has always hated each other, it's nothing new. You've just become aware of the hatred in the world, so you assume that it has become worse.

We haven't had a World War for sixty years, that seems like progress.

We've had enough conflict since the end of the second world war to make up for that.

Plus, nuclear weapons added a whole new dimension to the threat of world war. In 1939, the worst that could happen would be a **** of a lot of deaths and massive blows to various countries' economies. Now if the **** hits the fan, we could potentially be looking at the extermination of all life on earth, save possibly for some bacteria.
Quote by HexaDakota

im cool with theological references... I'm catholic dontchaknow.
Quote by XCount Me InX
you know what?

im a girl, and 90% of girls piss me off nowadays

they just have NO self respect!!

okies i dunno about they girls on here coz ive never met you guys, but that 90% i guess is from the girls ive seen

You sure? Aren't you in a university? I had no idea girls would still be immature around those ages. Airheads? Maybe.
Quote by burningcowsrule
We've had enough conflict since the end of the second world war to make up for that.

Plus, nuclear weapons added a whole new dimension to the threat of world war. In 1939, the worst that could happen would be a **** of a lot of deaths and massive blows to various countries' economies. Now if the **** hits the fan, we could potentially be looking at the extermination of all life on earth, save possibly for some bacteria.

Dude, is that Bill Hicks in your avatar? If so, hell fucking yes! RIP the greatest comedian of his generation.

Oh, good point, by the way, there has been rising tensions, but I think humans have always hated each other and will always. But that does not surpass the brilliance of Bill Hicks.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by apothecarrie
There are stripes in rainbows yo.

GOddamn rainbows being different from us, let's beat them up!