I need to work on my fingerpicking, and i was wondering if anyone has some moderate stuff for practice with.
You stole my Overture
Wait, fingerstyle or finger picking? They're very different. Do you want to know how to do the technique that a whole bunch of bass players use, where you take a couple of fingers and stroke the string? Or, do you want to learn how to play the guitar part to Stairway to Heaven?
I dunno, I watched the vid and it kinda made me want to share how I pick faster with my fingers.

I strictly use 2 fingers all the time, I hate using 2 and then switching to 3 or 4... My philosophy is if you're gonna use that, use it all the time.

so what I do to go faster is pluck index, middle, but then I keep both fingers back and hit forward with them (with the nail) and hit index middle.
ANd I can usualy go around 16th at 200BPM

sorry if this was badly written, I'm in a rush, but I'll come back later and edit thoroughly
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Wait, fingerstyle or finger picking? They're very different. Do you want to know how to do the technique that a whole bunch of bass players use, where you take a couple of fingers and stroke the string? Or, do you want to learn how to play the guitar part to Stairway to Heaven?

I mean the technique that bass player use. i used to play with a pick but decided it would be better for me to use my fingers. I was hopeing someone had some good stuff to practice with.
You stole my Overture
buy a tommy emmaunuel tab book, after you learn 1 song (which can take weeks) you will be much better.
Do what Jazzy suggested.
You can also do some octaves, scales, chromatics, or various string skipping strings, but I think that in this praticular case just playing songs will do the job.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
Do what Jazzy suggested.
You can also do some octaves, scales, chromatics, or various string skipping strings, but I think that in this praticular case just playing songs will do the job.

I found a good powertab on this site that helps, so problem solved
You stole my Overture