I barely sleep. But, if my parents found me doing anything other than trying to go to sleep in my room they’d take away my guitar. My parents are next door to my room. How do I stay up really late shredding in my room without my parents knowing?
Kill your parents
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Just use the sheer power of your shredding skillz to make their heads explode.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
play without plugging in guitar fool. and your parents are retards... denying you of your instrument... thats like cutting off Picasso's hands because he painted a pear.
Go to sleep, kid. You need a good 7-8 hours.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Headphones
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
1. Plug some headphones into your amp.
2. Wear headphones.

ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
headphones...............or kill your parents..........pick one.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

You could use headphones, but then you might not be able to hear how loud the guitar actually sounds without an amp and will not be able to determine if that is too loud. The "better" option (in my eyes) would be to play quietly while unplugged and then you will know how loud it actually sounds to your parents.

However, you should probably try to get a good sleep each and every night. A good sleep is about eight hours (in my opinion). It might sound crazy, but your body does need rest in order to function properly. Your ability to play will likely decrease if you are tired (even if you don't feel tired), and your technique might suffer as well. Note that these things won't happen instantly, but over a long period of time you might notice a change.
Go to sleep.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
HOWZ ABOUT U TURN ^ TEH AMPZ0RZ TA 11 'ND TEHLL DEM TA GO TA SLEEP WIFF DA HXC SHREDZORZ!!!!!!!11!!

BTW CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONNTROLL FOR COOL!!

go to sleep man
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
I almost always play unplugged, Save The Environment, play unplugged.
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!