well today i had a baseball game. we played on an afro/astro turf, this is my 2nd time seeing one and first time playing on one. Well first off i can say it is ****.... I play first base, but i went to drive for a ball and putting your hand on the ground while moving isn't always smart, burned my hand alittle. Also at one of the local fields they are playing to put one in and now im pissed. Afro/astro turf sucks... Any one else think this?
Last edited by Ghold125 at Apr 26, 2008,

?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
haha you probly mean astroturf, though I'm pretty sure theres also a racist joke involving afroturf... btw some astroturf absolutely sucks just how you describe it, where as the higher quality kind (with the black rubber bits) is more like grass, still there's nothing like the real thing
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
astroturf is great if you love getting the most painful burns ever experienced by mankind
ASTRO turf is fun to play on

LOL i accidently hit astro turD then but deleted it
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
**** SUCKS ASS WHEN PLAYING FOOTBALL.burns like hell when you tackle someone. and id think the ball would bounce like crazy. i had a baseball game today. never heard of an astro-turf baseball field. center fielder btw. .478 batting average btw
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
thats true

used to hurt when playing hockey too
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
astroturf sucks. but artificial grass which is the one with the little pieces of black rubber is really good. except that you get all the little pieces of rubber in your shoes