It is starting to get ridiculous. It seems as if everyone wants to get everything done as fast as they can so they can. For example, today, I was just merging onto a road. A car was pulling up so I decided to check just to make sure that it was okay to go. So I look over my shoulder when the bastard is just honking at me. "I am sorry sir, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't crash into you" . I can understand if your trying to get to work on time in the morning commute but then again, wouldn't you rather arrive late than possibly killing somebody in car accident? Same thing goes for almost everything. How about fast food / TV dinners? When was the last time that you actually sat down to a nice dinner that you spent an evening to cook yourself? Or how about those people that leave concerts, movies, plays, etc. early so they can get a jump on traffic? I am just sick of everyone always rushing around.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

You now understand the title to Dream Theaters latest album.

It seriously annoys me too.
Put a floodlight on the back of your car and if anyone honks, shine it at them and toss a box of hammers out your window.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
"and mother nature was all like sssssllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww ddoooooooooooowwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn. and i was all like '**** you!' and i kicked her in the face with my ENERGY LEGS"

e-cookie for who gets the reference.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
"and mother nature was all like sssssllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww ddoooooooooooowwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn. and i was all like '**** you!' and i kicked her in the face with my ENERGY LEGS"

Powerthirst.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by valennic

its from that one thing.... Do i get the e-cookie now

gimmie the e-cookie!
nom
nom
nom
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Put a floodlight on the back of your car and if anyone honks, shine it at them and toss a box of hammers out your window.

Hahahaha that's brilliant!

But actually, I hate both people who drive like nuts and people who take their sweet old time. Seriously nothing annoys me more than someone who drives under the speed limit.
I remember once when i was in traffic going to Madison square and a few cars behind me there was this guy outbursting with complaining for atleast 10 minutes, and he kept going and going and then i hear somone from the back yell out "why don't you lay off the sugar pacino!"

Quote by Slaytanic6606
Powerthirst.

congratulations sir, you have won the e-cookie
*hands Slaytanic66-6 e-cookie*

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

my family eats fast food about once or twice a week in the summer because my mom doesn't want to cook over a hot stove, and it's nice to go somewhere with A/C once in a while. we don't have TV dinners or anything; we have chicken patties or fishstickes all the time, but for supper, we always all sit down at the table and my mom makes spaghetti or chicken or burgers or just whatever she feels like making. as for driving, i always go the speed limit, and i really don't care if people get mad at me for it. they can suck a chode. the only time i speed is when i go 50 on all the backroads where i live, since it's usually 40 or 45. i've never been pulled over. and actually, i'm going to start walking/riding my bike everywhere within a ten-mile radius instead of driving, so i can learn not to be in such a hurry all the time, and to save money. but anywho, yeah. my guitar playing is the same way. i just suck though, it's not like i choose to play slow.
Quote by valennic

um, honestly, who WOULDNT get the reference?

but +1 for the reference.

i agree, it is pretty pathetic. pretty much the reason why i hate cell phones too. you have to be able to contact everybody INSTANTLY! you just cant wait till they get home. i just see them as a way for parents to bug you when you're out with friends.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Last edited by MTVget0FFtheAIR at Apr 26, 2008,
You obviously don't undestand then that some people have emergencies on thier hands and simply cannot wait behind some elitist asshole who wants to slow everybody down.

And you probably also don't get that the more you purposely TRY to piss people off on the road, the angrier they get and you cause road rage to those with short tempters. You see somebody tail-gating you? move over and let 'em pass, it's thier fault if they get pulled over.

Aside from that, I stick to the speed limit and let as many people pass me if they need be. I was pulled over for going 6 MPH over the speed limit in a 35 MPH zone, so I'm paranoid about these things.