I've just got my new 2nd hand Gibson LP Standard and i'm wondering whether should i chage the pickups or not. It's currently set with SD 59 on bridge and SD jazz on neck. I play rock music such as my chemical romance as well as some church rock. I prefer not too metally tones. I was thinking about Burstbuckers? Would they be more appropriate for my style of playing? Or what pickups should i take into consider?
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Standard

American Fender Deluxe 70's Vintage

Korg Toneworks AX3000G

Jim Dunlop Classic Crybaby

Peavey Amp (house)/Marshall MG15dfx (school)
That honestly doesnt sound too bad. A '59 and a Jazz sounds good for church stuff, and maybe for the other stuff you do. BurstBuckers would be good, but i suggest asking around about Bareknuckle pickups or maybe some Guitar Fetish ones, since theirs seem to be pretty good as well. And much cheaper than Burstbuckers.
BurstBuckers wont be any better than what you already have. Guitar fetish pickups won't be as good as what you already have. The right Bareknuckles could help you a lot but they are pretty expensive if you don't live in the EU. So if you are outside the EU then I'd look into other options. wolftone, lollar, and sdpickups are all "as good" as bare knuckles and I like to think my humbuckers are just as good as well. Another brand that is very good and cheap is swineshead.
Not taking any online orders.
Hmm..alright..then how about SD Alnico Pro 2 humbuckers..? Are they better or just about the same..? Will the clean on it be better on the aph-1n or will the SD jazz on it will be better..? I'm playing a gig soon so i'm not sure whether to experiment and stick it in just yet..appreciate the advise guys..
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Standard

Korg Toneworks AX3000G

if you play in a church band then should you get the Pearly Gates? hahahahaha
Hmm..true..but i already have a seperate guitar for the church band (ie Fender Strat)..XD..so now i'm kinda looking for advise on pickups for playing in my band (ie using Gibson LP)..having a gig soon and i was wondering whether should i change the neck and bridge pickups to alnico pro 2 now or after the gig..coz i'm not sure would it be much difference clean tone wise compared to my current neck pickup (ie SD Jazz)..and i would be using quite alot or clean tones during this particular gig..
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Standard

Korg Toneworks AX3000G