Mine is... Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs

his best know song...and only 3 ratings on the tab? check it out

What are your unknown songs?
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
Well, theres a song a like thats probably well known by metalheads, but for some reason none of my friends know it!!

Embrace the Gutter--Autumn Offering (sp?)
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
"Cowbell's Makin' A Comeback" - Memphis May Fire
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Quote by i(ncubus)play
The Rain Song by Led Zeppelin

excellent tune...
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
Quote by I Walk Alone
"Cowbell's Makin' A Comeback" - Memphis May Fire

Holy crap i've heard that song!
(\__|)

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
too much, too young, too fast - by Airbourne
all my wolfmother music (except for woman)
black tide (band)
Quote by F8iscruel
too much, too young, too fast - by Airbourne
all my wolfmother music (except for woman)
black tide (band)

Black Tide is a really good band. I wish they had alot more recognition.

(sorry for the multiple posts).
(\__|)

Pretty much any Dance Gavin Dance song. And alot of older Muse, like pretty much any song from Origin of Symmetry. At least among people I know. Older Saosin with Anthony Green is amazing, but few people i know have heard those songs i think. Even among the metalheads I know, Mastodon, the Sword, and alot of other stuff like that is still pretty obscure. As well as alot of British indie.
dragonforce- seriously im the only guy who can name more than one song by them where i live (can you without useing a search engine or wiki)
Quote by F8iscruel
dragonforce- seriously im the only guy who can name more than one song by them where i live (can you without useing a search engine or wiki)

well....of course flames... and then Operation ground and pound, and then heart of the dragon. trust me, i didn't use anything.
fury of the storm
valley of the damned
operation ground and pound
lost souls in endless times ( i think its an itunes exclusive i bought it a while ago)
through the fire and flames
that all i can think of, strangly enough i dont know how i remember valley of the damned lol
Soundgarden- Beyond the Wheel
Alice in Chains- Sunshine Confusion
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by F8iscruel
fury of the storm
valley of the damned
operation ground and pound
lost souls in endless times ( i think its an itunes exclusive i bought it a while ago)
through the fire and flames
that all i can think of, strangly enough i dont know how i remember valley of the damned lol

i forgot my freaking favorite song fury of the storm...
lol thats their best song imo, im a guy who likes his harmonies and that song is harmony heaven
Most of the Black Sabbath after Ozzy.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Nogu Svelo - Unie smeshnie golosa

Nogu Svelo (Cramp in the Leg!) is a Russian artist, so I guess it makes sense that no one would know them.