ok, i was eating a peice of matza(its passover), when a sudden wave of fear hit me
the ap euro exam is in two weeks and im scared ****tless. Im only a softmore in highschool, sothis is my first AP. Has anyone else on ug taken this test before

if so , what did you get and how did you study. what is the best way to study and do good on this test.
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
I have my AP World History test in 2 weeks too!

My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by acoginthesystem
Sophomore...you should be scared ****less if you can't spell what grade you're in.

haha beat me too it :P
if you felt like your teacher really drilled you, just read an ap prep book and you'll do fine. if your teacher hasn't done anything with you guys, just read an ap prep book and you'll pass.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Start off studying everything. Then come back and focus on the things you don't know as well. And then before the test review and cram your ass off.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I've got it too. Along with AP English Language, which should be cake.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
anybody take this last year
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
Got a 5, studied the chapter summaries, remembered "the gist of how all that **** went down".

You need to know events and their chronological order, but not really dates. Also, learn people. People + Events + chronology = rock the test.
Want: EH Deluxe Memory Man, Warmoth Strat, Budda Superdrive 45
i didnt do anything all year untill about this time of year. got the princeton review, read it did alot of questions; got a 3. so yeah.
I have two exams on Monday. University exams. One of them is World History. Study=read.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Don't just cram, study anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour a day, and then the night before, go through all the material so you know its there. No probs, just study man
i have that test too! My first ap test was the US history one. I thought it was really really easy. Scored a 4 on it w/o studying at all and i had a D in the class. (Teacher then raised my grade to an A because i got a 4).

So, i'm expecting the same for this test.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!