Okay my b day is in october (i know forever away) but i want to know what i should add to my setup if i get about 300 bucks.

Heres my setup

Epiphone G-400>Boss TU-2>Randall RH200SC>Marshall 1960B 4X12

what should i get?

The amps not a valve, but i love it, except for cleans they blow, maybe an eq pedal?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Last edited by gtr_101 at Apr 26, 2008,
Do you want any effects?

Or you could upgrade your amp - do you really need a half-stack, and is it valve?
Last edited by blue_strat at Apr 26, 2008,
what style music?

I assume metal because of the randall but I dunno.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by jamogod
a wah pedal is the sweetest addition to any rig, IMO

unless its broken...
Maybe on Overdrive or a Boost pedal. I suggest a Zakk Wylde OD if you play metal. Otherwise, maybe a Fuzz, Delay, or a Line 6 filter or synth pedal if you want something trippy and weird.
Quote by F8iscruel
unless its broken...

still looks cool and if people question you about it as to why you didn't use it you say you were using it as a filter rather than the traditional wahwah rocking foward and backwards.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I've got a broken Crybaby that basically acts like a violining tone control rather than a whole wah sweep, but it has a great sound to it.
I'd say pedals. Your're pretty much set with the amp if you like its sound.

If you're happy with the guitar, keep it.
Last edited by saltysnail at Apr 27, 2008,