So, before paying Norton another whatever a year's subscription is for Norton Internet Security, I'd like to consider buying a different product like BitDefender Internet Security, McAfee Internet Security Suite, or a free one. Any suggestions?
sup?
I use AVG, I have no viruses or spyware.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
My girlfriend uses AVG and no longer has viruses.

I use McAffee because we get it free with our ISP package, and I've also had no problems with McAffee...I used to have Norton and prefer McAffee because it's more user-friendly.
McAfee.
I have it and it's great. It even tells you if a website is safe or not.
eg,

The green ticks mean the site is safe, and the red ones mean they are not.
Quote by guilty09
buy a mac problem solved

Find a fanboy, secks problem solved!

There ARE Mac viruses, but they do relatively nothing and are easy to get rid of.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
If you're going to pay for antivirus software, get Kaspersky. NOD32, and BitDefender also rank highly.
Quote by Negative Burn
If you're going to pay for antivirus software, get Kaspersky. NOD32, and BitDefender also rank highly.

OK, thanks.

Quote by guilty09
buy a mac problem solved

Thanks but I'd rather not waste $2000 of my money.
sup?
AVG. Don't go anywhere near Norton.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
I suggest AVG for anti-virus, I used Avast for a while, but the active scanning stopped working after a while, and I couldn't restart it again, so I had to manually check if something was wrong at any given time.

Ad-aware is what I suggest for anti-spyware.
There is also something with the name so cheesy as Super Anti-Spyware, but with that you won't have active scanning with the free edition.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Can I keep using the Norton firewall, while using a different antivirus?

EDIT: Ive found Norton to slow my computer down too much... Are others like Bitdefender and Kaspersky also like this?
sup?
Quote by ldl67
Can I keep using the Norton firewall, while using a different antivirus?

probably yea, but norton would keep bugging you about having everything else off.... im assuming u have norton anti-virus or something
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by Phorgot
probably yea, but norton would keep bugging you about having everything else off.... im assuming u have norton anti-virus or something

I have norton internet security.
sup?