My history teacher has given this ultimatum: Tell me who this is, and I will give you $5.

Can anyone help me out? Any ideas? Sorry the picture is bad, I had a few seconds to take it with my phone. I really really need this money.
High as tits
I think you'd be better off going out into the parking lot and looking for change people dropped.
it's sir francis drake, i did a report on him in fifth grade.

and guylee beat me!
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
people are saying Drake. maybe it is, but i cant find that picture anywhere when i search Drake. so i dont know.
Quote by guylee
ahahaha looks like TS owes me five bucks

Quick! Find TS's teacher and tell him before the threadstarter does, and collect your money!

Then you can wave that five dollars in his face, and buy $5 worth of pancakes, and then wave those in his face. And let me tell you, there is NOTHING worse than getting pancakes waved in your face.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Quick! Find TS's teacher and tell him before the threadstarter does, and collect your money!

Then you can wave that five dollars in his face, and buy $5 worth of pancakes, and then wave those in his face. And let me tell you, there is NOTHING worse than getting pancakes waved in your face.

Or getting hit with a shovel in the nuts.

Just needed to point that out. >.>
Quote by Gunpowder

oooorrrrrrrr i could get it changed to quarters and swim around in it while saying in a cartman voice "ooohhhh TS's money! it feels sssssoooo gooood on my skin"
Quote by guylee
oooorrrrrrrr i could get it changed to quarters and swim around in it while saying in a cartman voice "ooohhhh TS's money! it feels sssssoooo gooood on my skin"

yes, swimming in 20 quarters. awesome.

this is officially the most rediculous conversation ive witnessed this week
thanks guys
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by sysdown27

this is officially the most rediculous conversation ive witnessed this week
thanks guys

i try. but don't go and try to steal my five bucks.
When I google images Sir Francis Drake he's got a tash and a beard in all of them, even if I search young Sir Francis Drake.
Quote by freedoms_stain
When I google images Sir Francis Drake he's got a tash and a beard in all of them, even if I search young Sir Francis Drake.

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH they will figure me out!
That is not Francis Drake. Sorry but the clothes are 200 years out of style. Looks more like Francis Scott Key to me. But I just made that up. (Not the clothes the other bit) I'll do almost anything for 5 bucks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
What are you studying?

EDIT: Someone else asked, and you ignored them, so it's extra big for you!

What are you studying?
Last edited by Flying Couch at Apr 27, 2008,
We are studying Visual Art, and talking about the differences between Music and Art such as paintings, sculptures, etc and the emotions they evoke in people.
High as tits
can we have the context of the presentation of the picture? (i.e. what are you learning about right now?)

EDIT: already said, but w/e