Page 1 of 2
I'm in my university computer room at the moment, having been working. There's a few people here but there's one guy who is bugging me.

He always comes in here really late, around 11pm, and logs onto his system. He'll then start falling asleep only to wake up suddenly, pace around and get really agitated. Sometimes he goes outside, walks around the car park outside for a while, then comes back in.

I'm just wwondering whether I should say/do something about him? It seems really weird he's coming into a computer room only to fall asleep, and his behaviour is really weird.
how i long for the pear
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Seduce him.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Maybe he's kinda...not all there? I don't know...you could ignore it, go to a different part of the room (sorry if you can't, I don't know how your university is) or talk to him about it. Maybe he does it just to confuse people like you?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm in my university computer room at the moment, having been working. There's a few people here but there's one guy who is bugging me.

He always comes in here really late, around 11pm, and logs onto his system. He'll then start falling asleep only to wake up suddenly, pace around and get really agitated. Sometimes he goes outside, walks around the car park outside for a while, then comes back in.

I'm just wwondering whether I should say/do something about him? It seems really weird he's coming into a computer room only to fall asleep, and his behaviour is really weird.

i'm going to kill you because i'm him
Quote by Tsunoyukami
Maybe he's kinda...not all there? I don't know...you could ignore it, go to a different part of the room (sorry if you can't, I don't know how your university is) or talk to him about it. Maybe he does it just to confuse people like you?

I can't go anywhere else at this time of night (it's 3am here)
Maybe he is...............well, not completely himself, is drunk, or has mental issues. Go ask him what is up and try to start a conversation with him, you should be able to tell whats going on by just talking to him.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Uhhh, let him do whatever. If he's not harassing you, don't start. You'll probably end up looking like the 'bad guy'.

But if you must, you need three things:
1. Shovel
2. Mints
3. Lube

Well, you no where I'm going.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Metalcoresoul
Maybe he is...............well, not completely himself, is drunk, or has mental issues. Go ask him what is up and try to start a conversation with him, you should be able to tell whats going on by just talking to him.

This is what I have thought...
Quote by I'MNOOPID
Next Time this happens, run him down in the parking lot.

Tempting but I don't drive....
Quote by St.Loony
1. Get shovel, mints and lube
2. Follow him to the carpark
3. ???
4. Profit!

This is without doubt the stupidest answer I've had yet.......you do realise I'm a lass right?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
This is without doubt the stupidest answer I've had yet.......you do realise I'm a lass right?

You do realise this is The Pit right?
Quote by St.Loony
You do realise this is The Pit right?

Nesxt time I'm in trouble I'd rather cut off my own arm than ask the Pit!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Least you learnt from your mistake
Sometimes people will do that in the quiet study room at my university. I usually don't tell them off because they aren't actually doing anything wrong, per say, but it's still distracting.
Quote by holy smoke
Sometimes people will do that in the quiet study room at my university. I usually don't tell them off because they aren't actually doing anything wrong, per say, but it's still distracting.

It's more annoying that he always is in when I am.......
Quote by St.Loony
RAPE HASNT BEEN SUGGESTED YET?

Rape him.

nonono, surprise sex him.

That way you can't be charged.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Quote by St.Loony
RAPE HASNT BEEN SUGGESTED YET?

Rape him.

That's illegal

I lol'd at this.

Laws are made to be broken.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by floppypick
nonono, surprise sex him.

That way you can't be charged.

Suprise butsecks?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
God somebody sig that......
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I would like to AVOID jail!

But see it's not illegal, it isn't rape it's just a surprise. It's like popping out of a closet and scaring him, but instead of saying boo you jam your dick in his ass.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Just Andrew
God somebody sig that......

Done.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by oppressor
i'm going to kill you because i'm him

Which makes me think how badass i would be to be chilling out, looking at the pit in a computer lab, look a few computers down, and see someone else doing the same thing. Like an unknowing encounter between pit monkeys.
Page 1 of 2