i say get a pedal, i use an ibanez weeping demon and it kicks ass for the price, a stomp box is different from a pedal you cant really control the wah
Quote by keithmoon15
i say get a pedal, i use an ibanez weeping demon and it kicks ass for the price, a stomp box is different from a pedal you cant really control the wah

Well, it said it comes with an expression pedal jack, so you could...

See how it sounds first. I'd be a little iffy about getting one like this. I just went for a Crybaby, but if you want this one, then check it out at a store or something first.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
basically think of it as an automatic talk box...

but it would be just as easy to get a real talk box and make the sounds for yourself
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by icon_player_5
basically think of it as an automatic talk box...

but it would be just as easy to get a real talk box and make the sounds for yourself

It's mainly a wah, not a talk box. It does have some sort of a talkbox setting tho. But mainly a wah.

It's kinda like a wah, except that you don't get to control it that much (except if you get an expression pedal for it). It does the "rocking" (as in rocking the pedal back and forth) itself, so to say. If you want traditional wah usage, get a normal wah.

Also, just for the record, a stompbox is also a pedal.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
my brother has one of those for his bass. ive tried it out (with both guitar and bass) and thought it was ok. its got some cool modes and stuff, but i cant really see using it too often. id prefer a regular foot controled wah, but if the expression pedal can actually do a good job controlling the different modes, id be tempted. well, id be more tempted if it sounded a bit better than it does, cause its not super great sounding. more like average.