they make my favorite hardcore song "Wear Your Heart" it's amazing. And yeah the new album is sick. I'm seeing their friends The Carrier in june with Ruiner, Killing the Dream, and Ceremony, i think
great band, greater dudes.

I remember seeing this band when they first started out, they've really progressed a lot. They've always been really tight though

Everyone on this board should pick up their new album, Iconoclasm. It will definitly be one of the best hardcore records put out this year.
Quote by SadistNation
they make my favorite hardcore song "Wear Your Heart" it's amazing. And yeah the new album is sick. I'm seeing their friends The Carrier in june with Ruiner, Killing the Dream, and Ceremony, i think

So jealous

and everyone listen to Cedence
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
i never really liked this band. :/ another "have heart ripoff" even if they have progressed a bit.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I am very excited to see them soon, they're playing my friends house.
I think they're way better than the new Have Heart or Verse.
Who's playing drums for them now?... I could probably find this out easily enough but for the sake of conversation. What happened to their old "new" drummer