Quote by Platinum Pro
i was wondering would there be a site that carries B.C Rich Assasin knobs?

i'm looking for the ones that are shaped like a revolver chamber that holds the bullets

i have no idea, but that would be flippin sweet!
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
we cant see the link.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
try ebay or just call BC Rich and see if they'll sell them to you.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
it's less of a waste of time if you just call them. Usually you dont get replies from large companies about small parts and have to call.

http://www.bcrich.com/support.asp
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
No problem.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment