These guys don't really have a big thread of their own, so I decided I might as well create another one.

Casus Luciferi is one hell of an album, one of my favorite BM albums these days.

Discuss.

Edit: linky, my bad.

http://www.myspace.com/watainofficial
Last edited by Broadsword at Apr 26, 2008,
It seems you have endless taste in good metal, broadsword.

I completely agree about Luciferi

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Fuck your Jewish God. Lol

This is unoriginal and basically paraphrases everything wrong with black metal throughout the late 90s. Uninspired crap in my opinion
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
^ There would have been a time when all the old elitists here would have gone completely anal about your statement. Although the only thing missing from it is a Dissection comparison.

But whatever.
I don't really acre much for the band, but they came to my town with one hell of a stage show. Bones and occult thing-a-ma-jigs and stuff.
Lol, I was around for those people and to be honest most of them didn't know what they were talking about.

I know that post was very harsh but that's what I honestly think of them haha
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Watain was stangely uncanny to "wutang" lol <_<........... my occasionaly dyslexia led me to believe so XD
Nebraskan approves
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
I don't know about uninspired, but they seriously lack originality. Good musicianship though, and overall quite enjoyable

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Well uninspired in that they are just rip-offs. Churning out nothing that hasn't been done to death before them.

original or not, they got me into black metal so i'm not complaining. only, being jewish i skipped **** Your Jewish God.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Should be going to see them soon enough..

Apparently they throw pig blood on each other before gigs and just dont wash for weeks on end. Dickcheese ist krieg.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Watain are great. I don't care what anyone says. Unoriginal or not.
They are at least distinguished by having some fire and spirit unlike thousands of other
limp dick efforts I've stumbled upon.
I saw them live a while back. Didn't impress me much at the time. Their a good band though, just nothing that interesting to me.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.