I am sitting in the library right now remarkably tired and I keep nodding off for some reason so I get up and walk about a bit and agitated because I can't finish my work. I got here at like 11pm, 5 hours later and I haven't done anything.. This weird dude keeps staring at me :/
Quote by RyanGillam
I am sitting in the library right now remarkably tired and I keep nodding off for some reason so I get up and walk about a bit and agitated because I can't finish my work. I got here at like 11pm, 5 hours later and I haven't done anything.. This weird dude keeps staring at me :/

Get a shovel

Or

Rape him

Or

Suprise butsecks
Quote by St.Loony
Get a shovel

to

Rape him

Suprise butsecks!!!!!!!

fixed
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
How many of these type of things are we gonna get hahaha. I don't feel safe telling my stories on the pit anymore, for fear of someone else reversing it on me like this.
If he stares, it means he likes you.

That gives you every right to walk up to him, bend him over the table and steal his rectal virginity. You don't need lube either, the blood will suffice.

He won't scream either. It's a library, you're supposed to be quiet.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Ask him this.

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile

*shoots self in the head due to insanity caused by wasting exactly 3 minutes reading this stupid ****ing thread*