hi guys, i hate intonation, so im changing strings. im currently using d'darrio .010's, and ive used .010's with jvb fender balls, and dunlop. thinking of trying ernie ball. im just wondering, in your opinion, what are the best strings intonation wise, as well as longest lasting intonation. thanks
man i want a new strat....
ive used GHS boomers/progressives 10-52's for a long long time (5 years)
My band (Vocals/Lead Guitar)
www.myspace.com/kilmoreband

Guitars:
(Main) Gibson LP Studio (Duncan JazzB/Jazzn)
(B) Fender Strat (Lace Sensor Red/Silver/Blue)
(BU) BC Rich NJ Exotic Classic Rich Bich (Mustaine LW)
Amps: Line 6 HD 147
Quote by MrPillow
Ernie Ball .08-.38

FTW

Pillow indeed.

I rock Dunlop 10-46.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
as you can see, there's no "best" strings, all of them go trough quality control, so they're all good, it comes to you to choose the right ones

just a small example, i can't stand godin and dean markley strings, and i'm in love with d'addarios, a friend of mine completely dislikes d'addario, and loves dean markley, it's a mater of taste
GHS Boomers 4 me. Shoulda made a poll mate!
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
Quote by LotiBecke
hi guys, i hate intonation, so im changing strings. im currently using d'darrio .010's, and ive used .010's with jvb fender balls, and dunlop. thinking of trying ernie ball. im just wondering, in your opinion, what are the best strings intonation wise, as well as longest lasting intonation. thanks

Intonation? I thought that was weather the notes are in tune at each fret or not... am I missing something?
Guitars-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Evo XM with EMG 81/85
Epiphone Stratocaster
Eastman AC120 Dreadnought
Martin Backpacker
Squire P-Bass
Kala Mahogany Tenor Ukulele